Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Did you storm the field after the upset?

3,061 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Matsui
Toptierag2018
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you did I want to hear some stories of the experience.

I found two cool videos with different perspectives of the field storming against Alabama. One a first person view and another a wide angle view of the whole field. The first person view has a close up of Seth Small right after which is cool.

Jimbo4win
AG
No and I hope our fans never have to again. Beginning this year I hope WE become the team with the rare loss that causes other fans to rush the field-yet we still either play for or win the national championship so it means a lot to them that day but nothing to us in the course of a full season.
aggieband 83
AG
I agree with Jimbo4win.

The only time I would run onto the field is when the Ags win the National Championship.
That will be worth a celebration.
Heidifoster
AG
Well we stormed the field because my kid played like a bada$$ and I wanted to be the first one to see his tears of joy and give him a huge hug. Yep, will do it again when we win the national championship!
Aggieair
Heidifoster said:

Well we stormed the field because my kid played like a bada$$ and I wanted to be the first one to see his tears of joy and give him a huge hug. Yep, will do it again when we win the national championship!
POTD to Mrs. Foster.
QB1
AG
No, here is my video and my view!!!

Emilio Fantastico
AG
Here's to him playing like a badass for a few more years.
arlington_ag23
AG
Standing on the third deck when the kick went through the goalposts, the rest of my friends were shouting trying to debate which way to go, so I grabbed my girlfriend and we ran down the northeast stairs as quick as we could. Here's a picture she got while I was pushing us through to the field.
GinMan
AG
I was there didn't storm the field wish I did…
Also #TuckFexas #FJB
GOODNIGHT
DGrimesAg92
Meh, it wasn't an upset……in my mind!
BrotherChad
AG
Rule 1 breh
TX_Aggie37
AG
Buddy of mine and his uncle did. Uncle is in his 60s and broke his leg jumping over the rail...
BenFiasco14
AG
TX_Aggie37 said:

Buddy of mine and his uncle did. Uncle is in his 60s and broke his leg jumping over the rail...

Well does your uncle say it was worth it?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
ArmaLite
Not for Bama, but I was in a field box for the LSU OT win. Insane atmosphere out there. Will be a memory I have for ever and tell my grandkids about.
ColdChedda
AG
We were in the first deck first row waiting on the kick, as soon as I knew it was in I jumped over but there was a security guard that wasn't letting this girl through. I grabbed her arm and she was horizontal, being held back by the guard over his shoulder. I kept pulling and the guard let go and she went down 6 steps of stairs face first. She didn't care though.
maroongoon95
AG
Storming the field is an inferiority behavior in college football. See Texas Tech. They still Storm the field after beating anyone ranked in the top 25.
YNWA.2013
Let the kids storm the field. Y'all act like we have been amazing at football for forever. We have had exactly one double digit win season this millennium and don't exactly have the pedigree of football excellence that Alabama and Florida (who I believe have never stormed the field) have. So until we have experienced sustained success, let the kids enjoy themselves [safety concerns aside].

FTA c/o 2013
FriscoAggieFan
AG
I did. It was an awesome experience with my fam.
For those that say they wouldn't, I would guess most weren't actually there.
It was an electric atmosphere and that communal celebration was a thing of pure joy and beauty, considering where the world was (and still is) at that moment.
Tobias Funke
AG
I had broken my leg a couple weeks before, so I fought my instincts and stayed in the horseshoe. But I did bask. Boy, did I bask.
My Name Is Judge
Heidifoster said:

Probably the greatest post I've ever read in the zoo
LostInTheSchloss
AG
Jimbo4win said:

No and I hope our fans never have to again. Beginning this year I hope WE become the team with the rare loss that causes other fans to rush the field-yet we still either play for or win the national championship so it means a lot to them that day but nothing to us in the course of a full season.
Can we storm the field after a national championship?
Ag81Golf
No. I acted like we have been there before.
Matsui
AG
Yes I did. It was glorious
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.