Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Arch to the Whorns

33,514 Views | 203 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Batman96
Pepe SiIvia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
infinity ag said:

Meltdown?

Or do we say he is overrated and we got better recruits?

I need help here on what to think.
He beat you by two posts.
Ugly
AG
Lake08 said:

What bout Ewers? That was a waste of 4M
Looking forward to Sark having a Sumlin moment.
ATL Aggie
AG
Dark_Knight said:

Lol definitely bought. No way any highly ranked qb would choose the charliefoxtrot of tu.

This whole Arch Manning craze I never understood. Kid is probably going to end up overrated like Eli.
cc10106
Ugly said:

Lake08 said:

At this rate they won't even have a decent o-line anytime soon.
Aggie Rick
AG
Jimbo didn't offer
@Aggie_Rick
MikeyElko
AG
Everyone needs to stop. That was a good pick up and will give their class momentum. Orangebloods is copying all of your ridiculous posts and putting them on their board right now.
Showstopper
AG
I like how he basically proposes violating state NIL rules in the first two paragraphs and then says we are being investigated for violations in the third.
AvidAggie
AG
It's a great pickup for the sips.

The Manning name is powerful in football.
KCup17
AG
Live look at OB rn.

dixichkn
AG
Don't care. I've seen both he and Holstein play and I'd still take Holstein in a split second. Decent QB but I certainly don't understand the hype. Chrissy/Garrett Gilbert redux. Not sour grapes whatsoever. We have a much better QB in Weigman. I'm good
maver1ck
AG

For you olds: "Let them have their moment of fun, we've got some commits on the way, trust me"
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
nbaker2022 said:

For you olds: "Let them have their moment of fun, we've got some commits on the way, trust me"

A sincere thank you sir. I'm now finding myself needing these.
SuperAg09
AG
Ewers will be Major Applewhite and Manning will be Chris Simms 2.0
Leander - Ag
AG
Snowflake program
sawemoff2010
AG
Dark_Knight said:

Lol definitely bought. No way any highly ranked qb would choose the charliefoxtrot of tu.

This whole Arch Manning craze I never understood. Kid is probably going to end up overrated like Eli.
You mean #1 draft pick, 2x Super Bowl winner, 2x SB MVP Eli Manning?

I don't like Eli either, but if Arch ends up half as good as Eli, he would be a pretty successful QB.
BurntOrangeIsBeautiful
cc10106 said:

Ugly said:

Lake08 said:

At this rate they won't even have a decent o-line anytime soon.
Does recruiting matter? If recruiting matters, signing the top OL class in the country last year will line up very well for Texas, Arch, Quinn and Maalik. All indications that the same kind of OL class is on the way again.
Dark_Knight
AG
JimmyFisher said:

Everyone needs to stop. That was a good pick up and will give their class momentum. Orangebloods is copying all of your ridiculous posts and putting them on their board right now.

And?
Because I'm Batman!

oldschool87
AG
Mort Rainey said:

Overrated qb for a perpetually overrated program. Perfect fit.
He is not over rated...

Peyton had the worst arm of any starting QB since Fran Tarkington... Just his mental aspect is an advantage. I am not saying he is the 2nd coming, but to say he is over rated, well he is not.
Dark_Knight
AG
sawemoff2010 said:

Dark_Knight said:

You mean #1 draft pick, 2x Super Bowl winner, 2x SB MVP Eli Manning?

I don't like Eli either, but if Arch ends up half as good as Eli, he would be a pretty successful QB.

He had some success don't get me wrong, but he grew very inconsistent.
Because I'm Batman!

Wdiss
Not a bad move by the young Manning. It's smart to go to a huge and storied yet chronically underachieving program. He can be a key part of any "Renaissance".
Unemployed
AG
AgsMnn said:

Is it the name that's the craze or is he that good?

Is he a sibling of Eli or P?
Nephew.
Martin Cash
AG
Two prima donnas
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
HoustonAg2106
AG

https://instagr.am/p/CfJ5e4-r0wu

https://instagr.am/p/CfKAZTzLBDP
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
good pickup for texas. they are going to need all the help they can get.
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
oldschool87 said:

Mort Rainey said:

Overrated qb for a perpetually overrated program. Perfect fit.
He is not over rated...

Peyton had the worst arm of any starting QB since Fran Tarkington... Just his mental aspect is an advantage. I am not saying he is the 2nd coming, but to say he is over rated, well he is not.

He is considered "perfect" and generational. It's a very narrow path to NOT be overrated.
Harry Dunne
The Fall Guy said:

This will be Colt McCoy part deax...
Second all time QB in D1 wins. Had his team in the top 5 or better part of all four seasons and I believe his entire junior and senior years.

We better hope he's not Colt 2.0
Jarrin' Jay
AG
Think he's a tad overrated based on his name but he is a very good QB prospect for sure.

Hope he has fun playing in the little 12 for his first 2 years (RS or not) as cow will not be in the SEC until 2025. No matter what cow (and OU) desires, the little 12 controls that decision and they have already made it abundantly clear that cow and OU will be in the little 12 until 6/30/2025, period.

Thought he would have committed to UGA, but whatever, just another QB that will be wrecked by our DL.
Traveler
AG
Anyone acting shocked/confused whenever a highly ranked recruit picks tu is either an idiot or trolling.
Showstopper
AG
Well other than their lines have sucked and the Mannings are not exactly known for their speed and elusiveness. And they will be going to a tougher league as well by his junior year. If I were him, I'd have picked Georgia.
Artorias
AG
MarylandAG said:

Good QB, I would not expect him to waiver too much on his commitment but who knows kids are different now. I agree with the Chris Simms comparison above, I see this more in line with that than with Colt McCoy. I wish him luck going against the defense that Jimbo and company are/have assembled. I forsee some of their current QB's hitting the transfer portal, this can't sit will with Ewers.
Ewers will start this year and '23, then be off to the NFL (assuming he isn't a bust). Manning will get PT in '23 and start in '24
Traveler
AG
Harry Dunne said:

The Fall Guy said:

Second all time QB in D1 wins. Had his team in the top 5 or better part of all four seasons and I believe his entire junior and senior years.

We better hope he's not Colt 2.0
exactly. was that meant to be an insult? tu's record with Colt was better than ours with JFF!!
burdt
AG
So, whorns got a qb. Glad he went there in a way vs one of our SEC rivals. They may waste his whole college career playing in the BDF.

Even getting a super fast car doesn't mean much if you can't drive it… Sark is still Sark and the culture over there is still soft and entitled.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Compare these two picture.

vs

screw-tu
Chris Simms all over again for whorn.
SinKiller
The Fall Guy said:

He played for a national championship...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.