Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Arch to the Whorns

33,364 Views | 203 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Batman96
Agvet12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TennesseeVol said:

I'm really shocked and it seems so out of place........not a fit. The Mannings are so cordial, nice and gentlemanly and Arch goes to the most obnoxious place that exists??? So out of character.

He won't start at any major name worthy program other than whoorns

Purely stats and no last name he's a mid low 4* at best, not the number 1 player hype
Jimbo4win
AG
The Agly Duckling said:

I like the discussion. Personally, I think we're waaaaay more likely to Natty up over the next 5 years than sip. I think most outsiders would agree. I wonder what Josh Pate thinks about that.

Agree..it's D Lines and O lines that win titles….
bdp514am
Until he gets on the field at tu and faces D1 competition it is all just hype. Sometimes it is deserved, sometimes it isn't. Time will tell.

"Let me tell you something about Notre Dame. In the next four years, they're going to win the national title at least twice and Ron Powlus will win the Heisman Trophy at least twice," Cook predicted. "He will be the best quarterback in the history of Notre Dame." /Beano Cook
wangus12
AG
TennesseeVol said:

I'm really shocked and it seems so out of place........not a fit. The Mannings are so cordial, nice and gentlemanly and Arch goes to the most obnoxious place that exists??? So out of character.

Tennessee isn't far behind the sips in terms of obnoxious fans
JBGoode
AG
TennesseeVol said:

Fact check: no, Arch did not commit to LSU
sbag
AG
Family name points to the likelihood that he's overrated. I'm sure he's good, but whether he is great remains to be seen.
GinMan
AG
Can't wait to watch Aggie Defense crush his soul…
Tuck Fexas
/"\ /"\
EKUAg
AG
OriolePete
Suddenly, lhn is heard rumbling from it's grave.
Buzzkill
Mort Rainey said:

Wabs said:

They bought him!!!!

Or does that only apply to the Ags?

Yeah I'm sure he's really concerned about money. His trust fund is probably worth more than you could earn in ten lifetimes

I have an uncle who is worth $600 million and I don't have a trust fund.
GinMan
AG
Buzzkill said:

Mort Rainey said:

Wabs said:

They bought him!!!!

Or does that only apply to the Ags?

Yeah I'm sure he's really concerned about money. His trust fund is probably worth more than you could earn in ten lifetimes

I have an uncle who is worth $600 million and I don't have a trust fund.

Username checks out
Ags77
AG
sbag said:

Family name points to the likelihood that he's overrated. I'm sure he's good, but whether he is great remains to be seen.

Wait. Because he is the grandson of Archie Manning and his uncles are Eli and Peyton Manning you think he is likely to be overrated ?
aglaes
AG
The Fall Guy said:

This will be Colt McCoy part deax...
Don't you mean Chris Simms?
Stone44
AG
Better hope he runs like his grandpa instead of his uncles. He's is way overrated as I watched one of his games this past season. He wasn't the best quarterback on the field that night and his team got crushed. He had an o-line like the one he'll have at tu. I'm glad he's going there. He will average at best.
TAMUallen
AG
Ags77 said:

sbag said:

Wait. Because he is the grandson of Archie Manning and his uncles are Eli and Peyton Manning you think he is likely to overrated ?

You don't think so? What has he done better than other qbs?
Ags77
AG
TAMUallen said:

Ags77 said:

sbag said:

Wait. Because he is the grandson of Archie Manning and his uncles are Eli and Peyton Manning you think he is likely to overrated ?

You don't think so? What has he done better than other qbs?

I would think if you are going by families, if he was from a family of under achievement he might be. But his family would make me think he would be likely to pan out.

But having spent most of my life in football, I know every recruit has a chance to be a hit or a bust. It remains to be seen on Arch and all young guys.
The Porkchop Express
bdp514am said:

Until he gets on the field at tu and faces D1 competition it is all just hype. Sometimes it is deserved, sometimes it isn't. Time will tell.

"Let me tell you something about Notre Dame. In the next four years, they're going to win the national title at least twice and Ron Powlus will win the Heisman Trophy at least twice," Cook predicted. "He will be the best quarterback in the history of Notre Dame." /Beano Cook
TELL FOWLER I CAN HEAR HIM!
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
LincolnBorglum79
AG
I just hope Arch can be as great at Qb as his dad. Peyton right? Oh Eli then? Wait, Cooper?
davido
AG
RealTalk said:

You guys would be singing a different tune if he had committed to A&M instead.

Jimbo would've had to offer for that to happen.
AnScAggie
AG
Weren't Simms, Gilbert and Brisket all supposed to be once in a generation QB's too?
Ag Tag
LincolnBorglum79 said:

I just hope Arch can be as great at Qb as his dad. Peyton right? Oh Eli then? Wait, Cooper?
You should've seen Archie at Ole Miss, back in '69. He was
unbelievable.
dixichkn
AG
hoosier-daddy said:

The Fall Guy said:

This will be Colt McCoy part deax...
A national championship? Bc they win if Colt doesnt get hurt.
Lol. THERE it is.
aeon-ag
HowdyGetRowdy409 said:

Via Schefter on twitter
He should fit in good there, he looks like a wormy sip!
TexasLeaguer
AG
Since Mack retired, texas is:

6-7
5-7
5-7
7-6
10-4
8-5
7-3
5-7

Now that looks like a team that has the ability to get the top qb without any strings attached…hahahahaha!

That record is Baylol-esk
Sapper Redux
That's not fair to Baylor. They had way more success. Way more rape, too, but hey, success doesn't come free.
EllisCoAg
AG
this could provide the spark for better overall recruiting, Ol, and receivers is all it means right now
Jarrin' Jay
AG
Choosing to play in the Big 12 for 2 years............

Big Spring Texas
So 45 wins, 132 touchdowns and almost 15,000 yards of offense.
Batman96
Let's compare Weigman and Arch.

Weigman - Faster, Quicker Release, More Athletic, Played Against Better Competition in HS, Exceptional Dual Sport Athlete, More Competitive Personality.

Arch - Related to Peyton and Eli

I'll take Weigman

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.