Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Dear Most Recent Recruits, Nick Saban thinks you're a -

2,807 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4
aggiebrad94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prostitute and aren't smart enough to choose a school for reasons other than money.

Please remind him of that every play this Fall.
bwmammoth
AG
And we're not talking about golf!
VatoLocoAggie
Our recruits know better than to believe Satan. He's just mad because there is a new king alpha dog in the SEC and it's from College Station.
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
Jevertson
AG
He's trying to put pressure on the ncaa or anyone else that will listen to stop nil and restore things to how he liked it and was successful. I hope this backfires and recruits and players understand he is trying to take money out of their pockets, while his reported net worth sits at $60MM
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
I think a lot of these coaches also like the idea of stoking jealousy amongst the A&M players so they can hopefully pick off some of these kids next spring (i.e. cause kids to say "man, everyone got paid, but I didn't get near what they're saying the average was)...
maroonthrunthru
Sorry Nick…Newsflash…NIL is here to stay… The effing SUPREME COURT of The USA says so…

It will be used in a subtle manner during recruiting, just like you did in mentioning Bryce's million dollar NIL deals…

Sorry for your loss, Nick… I guess the price of poker just went up…

Now, quit whining and GO GET YOUR SHINEBOX !!!
AG81
AG
aggiebrad94 said:

Prostitute and aren't smart enough to choose a school for reasons other than money.

Please remind him of that every play this Fall.
And he accused every single one of them, and their families because almost all of them were 17, of breaking State law.

Jimbo was right to go after Saban.
AG81
AG
Jevertson said:

He's trying to put pressure on the ncaa or anyone else that will listen to stop nil and restore things to how he liked it and was successful. I hope this backfires and recruits and players understand he is trying to take money out of their pockets, while his reported net worth sits at $60MM
Zero excuse. Seriously, that's no excuse for accusing 17 yr olds AND THEIR FAMILIES of breaking the law. Saban is the scum of the earth for what he said, period.
All I do is Nguyen
maroonthrunthru said:

Sorry Nick…Newsflash…NIL is here to stay… The effing SUPREME COURT of The USA says so…

It will be used in a subtle manner during recruiting, just like you did in mentioning Bryce's million dollar NIL deals…

Sorry for your loss, Nick… I guess the price of poker just went up…

Now, quit whining and GO GET YOUR SHINEBOX !!!
AG
AG81 said:

Jevertson said:

Zero excuse. Seriously, that's no excuse for accusing 17 yr olds AND THEIR FAMILIES of breaking the law. Saban is the scum of the earth for what he said, period.

Actually, that's kind of silly. 17 year olds and their families have been breaking the law since college football was invented. Every major program has done it, and by definition so did the players.

What's bad about this is that everyone knows Saban is just whining because he didn't win and he knows the worm has turned.

His stranglehold on college football is starting to weaken.

It's a bad look.

And don't think tu won't try some ****, too.

AG81
AG
4 said:

AG81 said:

Jevertson said:

Actually, that's kind of silly. 17 year olds and their families have been breaking the law since college football was invented. Every major program has done it, and by definition so did the players.

What's bad about this is that everyone knows Saban is just whining because he didn't win and he knows the worm has turned.

It's a bad look.

Really? And when was that State law passed? If you're gonna make up stuff, at least make it believable. It might have violated NCAA rules historically, but not State law. Talk about "silly".

For the record, the NIL State law in Texas was passed May 28, 2021. Feel free to look it up.
AG
AG81 said:

4 said:

AG81 said:

Jevertson said:

It's a bad look.

Really? And when was that State law passed? If you're gonna make up stuff, at least make it believable. It might have violated NCAA rules historically, but not State law. Talk about "silly".

For the record, the NIL State law in Texas was passed May 28, 2021. Feel free to look it up.

Calm down dude. The rules. You know what I meant. Schools have been illegally paying players for years. Our own head coach has said so. I know it for an absolute fact.

If the kids and their families accepted the illegal payments to play at any school, they violated the rules.

So acting as if it's some unbelievable move to suggest that a 17 year old and his family would be willing to accept money to play for a school is silly on the face of it.

That's all I'm saying, it's not hard to understand unless you just like to argue.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.