Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

In case you never heard the TV production chatter during Achane's TD v. Bama

3,052 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TX_Aggie37
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lot of fun hearing the control room just going off during and after Achane's TD run - guys are calling out Emmys for themselves towards the end for the camera work.

CrottyKid
AG
This has been posted many times, but anyone who complains about it is a jerk. This is awesome every freaking time.
wbt5845
AG
I don't post too often on this board, but it's so good yeah NSIP.
tk111
AG
Same room that saved us the LSU game right? Kept replaying the knee down?

Love it
NewOldAg
AG
When power comes back on and you get the call "the stadium is moving", just chills.

Well done to all the Ags that made that place amazing.
LatinAggie1997
AG
These videos never get old.

Well done guys!
All I do is Nguyen
I love hearing how excited and pumped they are. Almost makes me wish I was doing that as a career
TopoTacos
AG
CrottyKid said:

This has been posted many times, but anyone who complains about it is a jerk. This is awesome every freaking time.

Seriously, I don't know of too many other schools posting these feeds as content, but it's such a cool and unique look at a major part of the gameday environment.

Keep 'em coming, 12th Man Productions
lagoag
I love the way #20 Gilbert had enough awareness about him to slow down and let Achane cut in front of him. That video just never gets old.
TX_Aggie37
AG
One of the loudest moments I've ever heard in Kyle. That game nearly perfectly captured every emotion on the spectrum of being a sports fan. I'll never forget it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.