Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

An update on Agiye Hall

8,529 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bob Knights Paper Hands
JordanJeffersonBurner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Taking this with a grain of salt because this was posted by Saturday down south. If this is true, this might be one of the funniest things ever because last week he was praising Texas on their culture.
JJ Watt deserved the 2014 MVP
Bill Superman
AG
Sip is gonna take this with a lot of salt.
taylorswift13
AG
merch
Wow, how does one transfer and the. Immediately leave team?
Isn't this his one transfer??? What would options be now?
A New Hope
Trap doored by sark in the dark
Artorias
AG
merch said:

Wow, how does one transfer and the. Immediately leave team?
Isn't this his one transfer??? What would options be now?
He will be at a JUCO next year
evestor1
We should just make an underhanding amendment to his transfer papers to say "University of Texas...A&M" and enroll him this summer!
McInnis80
I am guessing he will be at Scooba this fall.
The Collective
AG
So, sips getting younger?
maver1ck
AG
It is true that he deleted all off his texas posts, so I'm not sure what that's about. Could mean something, could mean nothing

He was never on the roster though, as far as I know. He's not enrolled yet. The media is really reaching with that part of the story.
Aggie1188
Non-story. Goofy Butterfingers is still joining Orange-kansas.
SA-AG72
AG
They didn't offer.
carl spacklers hat
Can I get a phonetic spelling of his first name? I think its pronounced "Aggie" but looking for confirmation. TIA
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
rootube
AG
Chip brown has confirmed he is staying so we don't get an immediate fact check on the horn fans unconditional love.
AG
SA-AG72 said:

They didn't offer.

Sark may have, but we can finally say with absolute certainty that Mack didn't offer.
Potcake
AG
Did he get re-instated just to get kicked off again?
https://www.kxan.com/sports/ut-football-player-arrested-on-misdemeanor-charge/
The Zookeeper
AG
More knuckleheads. Sad to see this with any kid.
Aggie Dad Sip
Apparently Hall was arrested trying to remove a boot from his car after he'd parked illegally. This was after he'd managed to irritate his teammates and coaches regularly during camp. Good look to the kid at his next stop.
rootube
AG
All things considered this seems like a minor offense. Is there more?
Ag Tag
Evidently, Saban had trouble with him, so it makes you wonder about Sark's judgment in taking him.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
OK_Sip said:

Apparently Hall was arrested trying to remove a boot from his car after he'd parked illegally. This was after he'd managed to irritate his teammates and coaches regularly during camp. Good look to the kid at his next stop.

Illegal parking must be a Hall thing.
Turf96
Ag Tag said:

Evidently, Saban had trouble with him, so it makes you wonder about Sark's judgment in taking him.

Sark sucked last year. He has no choice. He has to win before he enters a real conference or he is dead man walking
Ag Tag
Turf96 said:

Ag Tag said:

Sark sucked last year. He has no choice. He has to win before he enters a real conference or he is dead man walking
He was crazy to take that job and they were crazy to hire him.
Tamuco99
Emilio Fantastico said:

OK_Sip said:

Illegal parking must be a Hall thing.
Underrated post. New Army will need an explanation for this reference
aggiedad7
He had to of been on his last warning or something. Kid gets kicked out of Bama, now out of tu. I guess Jackson St. is the next stop. Some kids just won't learn.
Aggie Dad Sip
Turf96 said:

Ag Tag said:

Sark actually did a decent job last year. He oversaw the install of the third defense in three years, replaced a three year starter at QB, led an offense that score a lot of points with no OL, installed a culture where the players actually trust the coach, and weeded out a few malcontents who weren't ready to accept another change of leadership.

When Charlie Strong was herp derping his was to 5-7 every year, I knew he couldn't fix it. He was obviously lost. When Herman followed 10-4 with 8-5 and 7-3 It was obvious the players had checked out and were tired of his mind games and straight up lies.

Sark's 5-7 was disappointing, but the mood around spring and fall camp didn't match that negativity. Texas seems to have some veteran leadership for the first time in a long time and they seem to be buying into to Sark's methods and philosophy…much like A&M when Jimbo got there. Sark also sounds much more confident a year and a half into the job. He seems to be enjoying himself. 8-4 means it's working. I think it's possible. He's most likely got three more years to make the playoffs. If not, Texas is back to the flavor of the month and more mediocrity.
1991sir
^^^^ and he lost to Kansas^^^ you forgot that part… I know that's part of the 5-7 record but it should really say 5-6 (1 loss to Kansas… yes you read that right… Kansas)

The mood at camp was probably the same as Halloween night last year! Exciting! Erotic, and ended with a monkey bite….
Ag Tag
Sark + Sips = eventual bad ending.
bryanhome
Maybe the passenger in his car will say he was the one that tried to take the boot off.
The Agly Duckling
OK_Sip said:

Sark actually did a decent job last year. He oversaw the install of the third defense in three years, replaced a three year starter at QB, led an offense that score a lot of points with no OL, installed a culture where the players actually trust the coach, and weeded out a few malcontents who weren't ready to accept another change of leadership.

When Charlie Strong was herp derping his was to 5-7 every year, I knew he couldn't fix it. He was obviously lost. When Herman followed 10-4 with 8-5 and 7-3 It was obvious the players had checked out and were tired of his mind games and straight up lies.

Sark's 5-7 was disappointing, but the mood around spring and fall camp didn't match that negativity. Texas seems to have some veteran leadership for the first time in a long time and they seem to be buying into to Sark's methods and philosophy…much like A&M when Jimbo got there. Sark also sounds much more confident a year and a half into the job. He seems to be enjoying himself. 8-4 means it's working. I think it's possible. He's most likely got three more years to make the playoffs. If not, Texas is back to the flavor of the month and more mediocrity.
This is sound. Texas is mediocre with mediocre coaching, just like everybody else. IOW, just like with everybody else, get the right coach and success will follow.

Sark was not that great at UW or USC, so I don't know why anyone expects him to be different in Austin.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
The defense looked like they quit on their coach, similar to what we saw with Fran. Sark repeatedly looked lost and without answer on the sidelines, similar to what tu saw with Strong. It was a bad year for Sark. He may very well be successful at tu, but trying to spin 2021 as anything other than poor performance by the HC reeks of desperation.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.