Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Early Lines

3,340 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bluecat_Aggie94
hoosier-daddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
rootube
AG
So basically Bama runs rampant over all of college football.
merch
Of course. This is assumed every year. Can somebody knock them off? Sure, but they are favorite to win it all just about every year. Why? Cause we know for sure there are not 4 better teams than Bama.
Ugly
AG
We have the same spread against Bama as LSU? Either Vegas is expecting us to be worse than I thought, or is expecting LSU to be better.
Madmarttigan
AG
Ugly said:

We have the same spread against Bama as LSU? Either Vegas is expecting us to be worse than I thought, or is expecting LSU to be better.

Or that bama will be on a revenge tour against us
TXAGBQ76
AG
This is Saban's parity?
West Point Aggie
AG
Ugly said:

A&M @ Bama
Bama @ lsu
Let’s Go Brandon!
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Lol. Bama line larger against A&M than vs sip.

I did realize home vs road was worth 30 points.
SinKiller
Emilio Fantastico said:

Well if you think its a joke, bet it.
Charlie 31
AG
Speaking of early...

KXAN News Austin: A Texas-Bama early kick? Looks likely as Fox Sports announces broadcast plans
oneeyedag
Brunch game WTF?
Anchorhold
There was never anything "likely" about it.
Divining Rod
SinKiller said:

Emilio Fantastico said:

So, 'Sip Shiller, what do you predict for your horns this year? Do you think you'll stay within 15 of Bama?
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Sip or not, he makes a good point. If you think something is that far off, take the opportunity to make some easy cash.
SinKiller
Divining Rod said:

SinKiller said:

Emilio Fantastico said:

So, 'Sip Shiller, what do you predict for your horns this year? Do you think you'll stay within 15 of Bama?
Go get a juice box from Mommy, pup...
West Point Aggie
AG
Sips are starting to infect many parts of this website again…get out the purell bomb
Let’s Go Brandon!
Jimbo4win
AG
We're only -16 Vs Bama. We were -21 last year right? Now, that's how you EARN respect!!
ghollow
AG
Who knew the "hook'em horns" hand signal really means 11 am kickoff
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
Aggie1188
Give me Alabama by 30 over Orange-kansas.
Aggie1188
Jimbo4win said:

We're only -16 Vs Bama. We were -21 last year right? Now, that's how you EARN respect!!
on the road vs at home, too.
KatyAggie01
Bama will put up 50+. No way the second coming Ewers can shake off the rust against Bama's front 7 and be semi coherent with the ball. Sips turn it over 3 or 4 times. They will find out what it's like to run the ball against a top tier SEC front...which ain't happening.

My gut says the final will be 55-17. Stadium is empty by the end of the 3rd.

And then quickly we will understand just how back tu isn't.
rootube
AG
merch said:

Of course. This is assumed every year. Can somebody knock them off? Sure, but they are favorite to win it all just about every year. Why? Cause we know for sure there are not 4 better teams than Bama.

I can think of one team that was better and another that was 1:1 but the W was the one that counts.
BadAggie
AG
sip will find way out of SEC move. That Bama game will begin the second guessing in earnest
aggiepanic95
AG
Alabama -15 at Texas
Oklahoma -4.5 at Nebraska
Texas A&M -9 Miami, FL
Alabama -16 Texas A&M
Texas -1 Oklahoma
Ohio St -13 Penn St
Georgia -15.5 Florida
Alabama -16 LSU
Clemson -3 at Notre Dame
Ohio St -14 Michigan
USC -2.5 Notre Dame
greg.w.h
AG
I thought students were getting in line already for tickets to the Texas game in fall of 2025…sure enough…Texas front and center…again…
Ugly
AG
Aggie1188 said:

Give me Alabama by 30 over Orange-kansas.
30 might be a little high to actually drop money on, given that scores in that range tend to be dominated by whether the winning coach wants to get reps in more for his starters or backups. However, there are a few interesting stats of note here:

• Bama under Saban has beat the first P5 team they played each season by at least double digits. Every time. For 15 years in a row.
  • Their average win margin against these teams is 23.6.
  • Their average win margin against these teams that have been ranked is 23.3.
  • Their average win margin against these teams that have been ranked in the top ten is 19.5 (four instances, with the only win coming in at less than 15 points being against Virginia Tech in Saban's 3rd year).
  • In fact, Saban has only won by 15 points or less against these teams 3 times: his first year (2007) against Vandy, his third year (2009) against Virginia Tech, and 2014 against a West Virginia team that was only recently P5 and had gone 4-8 the previous year (and may therefore have flown under the radar a bit).
  • Over the last 5 years (since Bama shifted offensive philosophies), excluding the 2020 year when he opened against an SEC team and had less off-season prep time than usual, Saban has won this opening game by an average of 34 points. Three of these five opponents were ranked.

Bet as you feel is warranted.
SuperAg09
AG
I would take Bama and the points against tu
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
-9 v. Miami.

And didn't another thread here show that Miami had about equal odds as us to make the playoffs?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.