Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bama vs the Sips..

11,466 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BadAggie
C2 Ag 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It just hit me that Bama is going to Austin Sept 10 to play the sips. This should be fun.
sandcrob
AG
This will be the second time an sec school visits Austin first recently.

First being lsu who almost got screwed over there and then never got the promised return game.

Never go to Austin first…
"I don't know how to put this but...I'm kind of a big deal"
Aggie
AG
sandcrob said:

First being lsu who almost got screwed over there and then never got the promised return game.

Um, you do realize that game was cancelled because that was the Covid season and the SEC went to a conference only schedule.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Aggie said:

sandcrob said:

Um, you do realize that game was cancelled because that was the Covid season and the SEC went to a conference only schedule.

Don't think Texas wasn't behind the start of the Covid cancellations
taylorswift13
AG
Bama 52 - Texas 17
Shoefly!
AG
Bama 45-13
The Gump's and the Chump's!
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Bama might kick the **** out of us too, so maybe we temper that trash talk when it happens to the horns.
cupofjoe04
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

Bama might kick the **** out of us too, so maybe we temper that trash talk when it happens to the horns.

Hellz-to-tha-no!!!! Bama could beat us like a drum, and I would STILL dance on 'sip's grave after they get slaughtered.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

This year's game will be close. I think we win again, in Tusky
taylorswift13
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

LOL my friend Seth Small might tell you to shut up
aggiejim70
AG
You do know there will be many sip season ticket holders that will sell their Bama tickets and pay for the rest of the season.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
taylorswift13
AG
Aren't their tickets like less than $10 after week 5
C2 Ag 93
aggiejim70 said:

You do know there will be many sip season ticket holders that will sell their Bama tickets and pay for the rest of the season.
Jim... sorry man, but I am calling you out for a logical fallacy... You presume they even want to attend the rest of the season...
Charlie 31
AG
Crimson Tide 48
Burnt Orange Death 21
Stat Monitor Repairman
Bama need to bring the long cleats.
LincolnBorglum79
AG
Texas actually climbed in the polls following a narrow
Loss to Alabama 3-70 in a game that was closer then the score indicated. There were like 5 plays that were almost pick sixes but were ruled as Bama TDs. If those pick
Sixes had happened tu only loses by a handful of tds.

Corn Pop
LincolnBorglum79 said:

Texas actually climbed in the polls following a narrow
Loss to Alabama 3-70 in a game that was closer then the score indicated. There were like 5 plays that were almost pick sixes but were ruled as Bama TDs. If those pick
Sixes had happened tu only loses by a handful of tds.

cevans_40
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

You pee sitting down?
rgag12
AG
It'll probably be a closer game than most people on here, and sips that I talk to, think. The sips have been preparing non-stop for this game because it's their Super Bowl, like LSU was.

Hope I'm wrong and they get smashed, but it feels like a 7-10 point Bama close win to me.
WC94
AG
What will be glorious is when they lose to UTSA the next weekend, because all their starters are sore af after playing grown up football for only one game.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
aggiejim70 said:

Why would the sell the tickets to their only chance to see a good team play the whole season?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

aggiejim70 said:

Why would the sell the tickets to their only chance to see a good team play the whole season?

I see your wink there but I have several friends with season tickets and this conversation happens every year. Are you going to sell your USC seats? Ohio State? Notre Dame? LSU ? Bama? Hilarious they only have one game a year at most anyone is interested in. I tell them to go and experience the "big" game. Most of the time they sell.
DimebagsGhost
AG
rgag12 said:

It'll probably be a closer game than most people on here, and sips that I talk to, think. The sips have been preparing non-stop for this game because it's their Super Bowl, like LSU was.

Hope I'm wrong and they get smashed, but it feels like a 7-10 point Bama close win to me.
absolutely no chance they are close to Bama unless the Bama bus carrying the offense explodes on the way to the game and they have to field their defense the entire game.

Bama will destroy Horn -- there will be no chance tu will be close after the 21-0 lead after 2 Bama drives and a pick 6 from whoever they start at QB - the talent gap is way too big
TX_Aggie37
AG
Not sure what would be more entertaining: watching Texas lose by 30 or watching TexAgs absolutely melt down if they make it a close game or win (God forbid).
LatinAggie1997
AG
Saban makes an early satement on the road to help ensure the big12 gets overlooked come playoff time. The media always needs their hands forced when it comes to OU, sips, and ND.

Shut the talking heads up early Bama, get 2 SEC schools in again.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Whorn operatives infect Bama team with Covid. Bama plays without 15 starters and only wins by 3 because Whorn too stupid to infect kicker.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Lots of ex Bama coaches and players on tu now, think ol Nick will want to spank them.
Jimbo4win
AG
Think it will be close similar to when they played LSU. It's early in the season and Bama will not have it all clicking yet. Horns pull it out at home en route to an 7-5 season..mark it down..
The Agly Duckling
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Bama need to bring the long cleats.
Every bit of THIS.
SA-AG72
AG
TX_Aggie37 said:

Not sure what would be more entertaining: watching Texas lose by 30 or watching TexAgs absolutely melt down if they make it a close game or win (God forbid).

Lose by 30 more entertaining for me. If you are in doubt lose the Ag tag.
He is Ass My Dude
Gramercy Riffs said:

That's lame talk.
AG
Shoefly! said:

Bama 45-13
The Gump's and the Chump's!

Their what?
Ag Tag
Pole dancing stripper monkey!
crowman2010
AG
taylorswift13 said:

Bama 70 - Texas 0
FIFY
ABattJudd
AG
crowman2010 said:

taylorswift13 said:

Bama 70 - Texas 0 - Stripper Monkey 2
FIFY
I think the monkey is going to get a safety.
"Well, if you can’t have a great season, at least ruin somebody else’s." - Olin Buchanan
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.