Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

tu fans asking if it's too late to get out of the SEC

19,753 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BadAggie
HECUBUS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One sip with a brain? Statistically, it had to happen. OU, probably never.
SchizoAg
AG
33 said:

West Point Aggie said:

33 said:

West Point Aggie said:

33 said:

I am not a supporter of Texas joining the SEC. It has nothing to do with winning or losing.

I don't think that Texas is a good fit for the SEC.

You're a good fit all by yourself…you don't belong in a conference with others.

You don't know me.

Not will I ever, though I was addressing your GD school and AD…that should not have been that hard to figure out. Your AD is not to be trusted…ever…for ANY reason. The rest of the SEC will figure that out soon enough and Aggies, pigs and Mizzou tigers will get a good laugh when the rest start complaining…shoulda listened!!

You people literally are the WORST POSSIBLE partner…period!
"...shoulda listened!!"

A&M voted to approve Texas coming into the SEC. Looks like the other schools did listen.

Again, and for the record, I am not a supporter of Texas in the SEC.

Presented with a fait accompli, A&M's pusillanimous regents rubber stamped the decision rather than risk losing face by being overruled. They "shoulda listened" to 95% of all Aggies. They could have invoked the "gentlemen's agreement". Faced with the prospect of an acrimonious, protracted, public dispute, probably enough other members of the conference would have balked that the whole thing would have been stopped.
BadAggie
AG
jealous sip getting desperate copies A&M in joining the SEC a decade later. [/end]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.