Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

The Offensive Film Room: LSU 27, Texas A&M 24

December 1, 2021

Each week, former Texas A&M quarterback Stephen McGee breaks down key offensive plays from the previous game. This week, Stephen takes a closer look at the Xs and Os of the Aggies' 27-24 loss to LSU in Baton Rouge.

Discussion from...

The Offensive Film Room: LSU 27, Texas A&M 24

3,027 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Sefton
Gabe Bock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought I picked a good mix of "good" and "bad" plays this week. McGee wasn't having it. This edition isn't the prettiest thing you've seen on tape...but enjoy.
fieldtrailer
AG
13:00 minute mark, there's 3 defenders not covering anyone and the 4th one drills Achane. What are the other receivers doing? How can they all be covered?
VikingNik
AG
Really like these. Hope to see many more years of it.
fav13andac1)c
AG
Sefton
Couldn't agree more with McGee on the lack of development and/or consistency from Zach as the year went on.
That seam route to Muhammed.... he hits him earlier and in stride, he scores there. Achane on the check down gets lit up because he's late on the throw... an earlier throw and Achane does what he does best and it's at least a first down.
Also, once again, the team just started slow. They talk about in press conferences how they need to get off to a quicker start (like they did against Alabama), but the frustrating thing is (and I know Jimbo keeps harping on it) they don't take it to the teams they should beat. They just didn't look ready against LSU. Disappointing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.