Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Today's rooting interests to prevent t-sips bowl game

5,450 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by fulshearAg96
Spyderman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So happy we are back in bed with her again. How did we cope with the separation? It was scary being on our own for sure...
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
BeastmodeAg
AG
Honestly I would of just liked a list not a paragraph lol
CajunAg86
Off_The_Wood said:

I can't believe how obsessed some of you guys are with Texas football. It's truly mind-boggling.

Says the poster with a username referring to a tradition mostly forgotten or ignored.
halfastros81
AG
An 8 loss season would be kind of fun to point out in casual conversation
JFABNRGR
AG
Panama Red said:

Find a hobby dude.

Man if OP would put this much effort into the hotties threads txags would have to secure more data storage.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Dr Lane Trowlan
JFABNRGR said:

Panama Red said:

Find a hobby dude.

Man if OP would put this much effort into the hotties threads txags would have to secure more data storage.

Here, ya filthy animals.
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3252582/replies/60858161
TX_COWDOC
AG
Panama Red said:

Find a hobby dude.
Are you not entertained?
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
BTHOB-98
Off_The_Wood said:

I can't believe how obsessed some of you guys are with Texas football. It's truly mind-boggling.

Talk to me in a few years.
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
TXAG 05
AG
Spyderman said:

So happy we are back in bed with her again. How did we cope with the separation? It was scary being on our own for sure...

There it is. I got worried when we didn't have an ex girlfriend reference on the first page.
Coryhub
Don't let them have the month of practice. Way better not to be in bowl
Pantera
AG
TXAG 05 said:

Spyderman said:

There it is. I got worried when we didn't have an ex girlfriend reference on the first page.
fulshearAg96
AG
We need to worry about our own house first.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.