Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

L-L-L-L-L-Longhorns

8,827 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Texagg_27
Hand Of God
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guaranteed a losing season.

We love to see it.
Alpha Texan
AG
Now starts the sip media mentioning that of the x bowl game slots available, only x-1 teams have reached 6 wins and if all of the 5 win teams lose next week, that the 5 win team with the highest academic rating will get the last bowl spot.

Too bad tu won't have the highest GPA. Oh and they won't win that 5th game either.
rangerdanger
AG
KSU to wrap things up on a Friday. Fitting to see their final game on a night of the week usually reserved for HS caliber teams.
war_grackle
AG
K State should round out a great season for little brother.

Edit: ranger beat me to it :P
Kenneth_2003
AG
Good news is they won't have to worry about a bowl game messing up their holiday plans.
ABATTBQ87
AG
rangerdanger said:

KSU to wrap things up on a Friday. Fitting to see their final game on a night of the week usually reserved for HS caliber teams.
kickoff is @ 11am, so not even Texas HS caliber game time
Phoenix1
LMAO- I think like 10 of their 12 games this year have been 11:00 AM kickoffs. That's when you know your big time.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Phoenix1 said:

LMAO- I think like 10 of their 12 games this year have been 11:00 AM kickoffs. That's when you know your big time.
Their season finale against Kansas State will be their 7th11:00 AM kickoff. They had 5 consecutive games with an 11 AM kickoff against Texas Tech, at TCU, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and at Baylor. They end the season with two consecutive 11 AM kickoff against West Virginia and Kansas State.
wangus12
AG
Phoenix1 said:

Sark can't drink all day if the game starts too late
Muy
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

Good news is they won't have to worry about a bowl game messing up their holiday plans.

They'll be spending the holidays watching the SEC in bowl games.
Anchorhold
They will be back here with new socks by Tuesday
The Agly Duckling
You can't spell L-L-L-L-L-L-Longhorns without 7 Ls.
AMF 2 AMC
AG
The Agly Duckling said:

You can't spell L-L-L-L-L-L-Longhorns without 7 Ls.
Uhh, we're gonna need a wider sign...
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
West Virginia defeated Texas for the first time since a 42-41 win in Austin on 11/3/18 nd for the first time at home since a 38-20 rout on 11/14/15. Since joining the Big 12, West Virginia has improved to 5-5 against Texas and needs to beat Kansas to reach bowl eligibility. Texas will finish with their first losing season since they went 5-7 in Charlie Strong's final season in 2016. Since a 32-27 win at TCU, Texas has lost 6 consecutive games to drop to 4-7 (2-6 in Big 12 games).
TAM85
All gas, no brakes. I think they have hit rock bottom.
annie88
AG
Hand Of God said:

Guaranteed a losing season.

We love to see it.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Sea Speed
AG
the best thing about this is that someone made that updated murderers row graphic starting on halloween and they are seriously about to go 0-fer, making it the best sip meme in ages. just too perfect. i truly love that this is happening and we have a shot of getting an L next to each mascot.
Luke The Drifter
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

Phoenix1 said:

Their season finale against Kansas State will be their 6th11:00 AM kickoff. They had 5 in a row against Texas Tech, at TCU, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and at Baylor.

Texas will actually have SEVEN of their 12 games kick at 11 am Central time.

vs. Texas Tech
at TCU
vs. Oklahoma
vs. Oklahoma State
at Baylor
at West Virginia
vs. Kansas State

Their other games kicked off at:

3:30 vs. UL-Lafayette
6:00 at Arkansas
7:00 vs. Rice
6:30 at Iowa State
6:30 vs. Kansas

2021 'sip football schedule
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Luke The Drifter said:

Iraq2xVeteran said:

Phoenix1 said:

Their season finale against Kansas State will be their 6th11:00 AM kickoff. They had 5 in a row against Texas Tech, at TCU, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and at Baylor.

Texas will actually have SEVEN of their 12 games kick at 11 am Central time.

vs. Texas Tech
at TCU
vs. Oklahoma
vs. Oklahoma State
at Baylor
at West Virginia
vs. Kansas State

Their other games kicked off at:

3:30 vs. UL-Lafayette
6:00 at Arkansas
7:00 vs. Rice
6:30 at Iowa State
6:30 vs. Kansas

2021 'sip football schedule
You are right, I forgot to include today's game at West Virginia.
W
AG
the sips lose their 67th game today since the start of the 2010 season.

67 losses in 12 years
Luke The Drifter
AG
W said:

the sips lose their 67th game today since the start of the 2010 season.

67 losses in 12 years

Who would have thought CU, NU, Mizzou, and A&M departing for greener pastures would have wrecked the Texas program? Seriously. It's like they actually needed us to be successful.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
FCBlitz
Why isn't there a nasty gram about taking this to rivalries…..blah blah blah. Love the consistency of judgement.
Agsttt
Phoenix1 said:

Actually only 7 of their 12, but that's still hilariously awful.

Arkansas, Rice, Iowa State and Kansas were night games. Louisiana was an afternoon timeslot. Two home games under the lights…..and they were Rice and Kansas……and they went .500.
NyAggie
AG
Fox with their big noon kickoff has to be the worst tv deal going

Must of us aren't even crazy about the cbs 2:30 for the leagues biggest game, but can you imagine the leagues biggest game being at 11 am?

Big 10 fans must hate that
lil_frog8
AG
FCBlitz said:

Why isn't there a nasty gram about taking this to rivalries…..blah blah blah. Love the consistency of judgement.
because they can't be old and future rivals at the same time unless you're Marty McFly
Martin Cash
AG
"Oh there's no place like home for the holidays . . . "
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
redleg82
AG
Due to the poor TV ratings, in general, for the Big-12, their football games have been relegated to time slots when they can do the least amount of harm to the networks bottom line. Why do you think OU and Texas jumped at the opportunity to joint the SEC?
Muy
AG
Phoenix1 said:

11am on a Friday is by far the worst of all of them. #rivalry
davido
AG
If five straight loses was last in 1956? What year was six straight loses?
Anchorhold
Every year after they join the SEC
bradleyk
TAM85 said:

I think they have hit rock bottom.

That's what they thought and they just found out there is a basement.
WC94
AG
Sea Speed said:

the best thing about this is that someone made that updated murderers row graphic starting on halloween and they are seriously about to go 0-fer, making it the best sip meme in ages. just too perfect. i truly love that this is happening and we have a shot of getting an L next to each mascot.

We need the updated one, so I can continue my **** talking onslaught upon sip acquaintances.
Sea Speed
AG
its posted al over old rivalries and a thread or two on this board
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Not if they can properly schedule their late season patsy game.

And by 'properly' I mean early enough to break the losing streak and easy enough to win.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Sea Speed said:

its posted al over old rivalries and a thread or two on this board

The sip vs whirlwind thread has it on the last page.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.