Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I found at least one

2,833 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Geriatric Punk
aggiebrad94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bowl Projections

Quote:

Cotton Bowl (College Football Playoff Semifinal) Alabama vs. Texas A&M
The Cotton Bowl is currently projected to be the earlier kickoff of the two College Football Playoffs. Last year, the first of the two games contained the first and fourth-ranked teams. As per our college football rankings, that would see Alabama and Texas A&M face each other for the second time in the 2021 season. As much as I think the Aggies could be a surprise contender this season, Alabama will once again stand in their path to a national championship.

Orange Bowl (College Football Playoff Semifinal) Clemson vs. Oklahoma
The second College Football Playoff sees our second-ranked Clemson Tigers take on third-ranked Oklahoma. With Spencer Rattler under center and a host of surrounding talent, the Sooners should make it to the final four this season. However, standing in their way will be a Clemson team that is loaded on defense. This Tigers team has the makings of the unit that won the national championship, with D.J. Uiagalelei a worthy replacement for Trevor Lawrence.
Ag Tag
LOL!
A-A Ron
I didn't know we reverted back to July 5th.... A&M in the playoff is pretty close to a not happening, but Clemson to the playoff is a definite no especially with 3 losses....
HoustonAg2106
AG
The only way we make the playoff is if Alabama loses again (which means they are out) and we win the remainder of our games (including Georgia in the SEC championship)
Alpha Texan
AG
I think we could make it

-if OU, UGA, and Mich/Mich st all go undefeated
-UO, Wake, and cincy all lose another
-we win out, covering every spread.

That would dish out at least 1 loss to 7 of the teams ahead of us and our wins will probably allow us to jump the 3-4 teams ahead of us and we might still need ND to lose.

But Bama losing and us just winning out is much simpler
Wearetheaggies
AG
Check the date on that article?

College Football Bowl Projections 2021: Early predictions for 44 NCAA bowl games

ByOliver Hodgkinson
July 5, 2021
A New Hope
aggiebrad94 said:

Bowl Projections

Quote:

Cotton Bowl (College Football Playoff Semifinal) Alabama vs. Texas A&M
The Cotton Bowl is currently projected to be the earlier kickoff of the two College Football Playoffs. Last year, the first of the two games contained the first and fourth-ranked teams. As per our college football rankings, that would see Alabama and Texas A&M face each other for the second time in the 2021 season. As much as I think the Aggies could be a surprise contender this season, Alabama will once again stand in their path to a national championship.

Orange Bowl (College Football Playoff Semifinal) Clemson vs. Oklahoma
The second College Football Playoff sees our second-ranked Clemson Tigers take on third-ranked Oklahoma. With Spencer Rattler under center and a host of surrounding talent, the Sooners should make it to the final four this season. However, standing in their way will be a Clemson team that is loaded on defense. This Tigers team has the makings of the unit that won the national championship, with D.J. Uiagalelei a worthy replacement for Trevor Lawrence.

Uh…Clemson??
Geriatric Punk
AG
OP is just short for OooooooPs in this case.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.