Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

We are a top 10 team right now

4,727 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Serving Crow
jonb02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2021/10/24/the-411-of-college-football-in-texas-after-week-8?ref=related_title

Nice write up and I agree.

SIAP
“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” - John Adams

“It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they’ve been fooled” - Mark Twain
A is A
AG
could they find a less faltering picture?

taylorswift13
AG
I can see us being favored against everyone in the country right now, except Georgia, Bama, and Ohio State... and oh yeah we already beat one of those schools
taylorswift13
AG
Love it! Shows the other Texas schools what linemen are supposed to look like
Alpha Texan
AG
I don't have us quite that high, YET. The win over Bama is undeniable, and I'm willing to discount the 2 losses a bit because of how drastically different we appear now, but I want to see how we fair against another good team next weekend. Very much like last year, we may wind up as the team that may not make the playoffs, but nobody wants to play because of how well we are closing.
halfastros81
AG
Win the next game and stay healthy doing it and people outside the program/state may start to believe that as well.

Ogre09
AG
We'll see after Auburn and Ole Miss.
Bill Superman
AG
1 damn game at a time. This only holds true if we can manage to win out.

I swear some of you set yourselves up for the most epic of meltdowns. We could lose a game and still finish with a great season.
Toptierag2018
And yet we were still technically able to break Saban's 100+ game streak against unranked teams
EllisCoAg
AG
as Jimbo said, the win over Bama wasn't an accident.
I wanna see our defense pissed off, not confused, maybe a little murder in their hearts Reload12, 11/4/11
e=mc2
AG
The best news is we still have several areas we can improve, cleanup. I like our chances!
aggiehawg
AG
Even though we aren't playing this weekend there will be some shake ups in the rankings.

Michigan v. Michigan State
Penn State v. Ohio State
Ole Miss v. Auburn

To a lesser extent much lesser but there always could be an upset:

Colorado v. Oregon
Florida/Georgia
Divining Rod
also #9 Iowa travels to Wisconsin. WI kinda sucks but they've been winning a few and Iowa sucks too.
aggiehawg
AG
Divining Rod said:

also #9 Iowa travels to Wisconsin. WI kinda sucks but they've been winning a few and Iowa sucks too.
Thanks for the correction. Missed that one.
bigblackag12
AG
Divining Rod said:

'Tis the season for chaos
AG
A is A said:

I like fat kids
TAM85
It will be interesting seeing the Bg 10 shake out.
MooreTrucker
AG
A is A said:

could they find a less faltering picture?

Faltering?

Who's the skinny kid in the middle?
TexanJeff
AG
I think the Auburn game will tell the tale.
B-1 83
AG
Alpha Texan said:

I don't have us quite that high, YET. The win over Bama is undeniable, and I'm willing to discount the 2 losses a bit because of how drastically different we appear now, but I want to see how we fair against another good team next weekend. Very much like last year, we may wind up as the team that may not make the playoffs, but nobody wants to play because of how well we are closing.
This
Serving Crow
AG
I think he's a "kicker recruit"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.