Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

defensive film room?

1,516 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by yell_on_6th st
AgBQ-00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Really looking forward to this week's episode. Don't know that I have ever seen a team held to single digit net yards through 3 quarters.
Ag_B_10
AG
Didn't Arkansas have tsip in negative net yards through 3 quarters in the 2014 Texas Bowl? They ended up with 59 thanks to garbage time.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
I don't think they can do one for the USC game, they would have to pretty much review every play for 3 quarters after the Leal horse-collar tackle...
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Ag_B_10 said:

Didn't Arkansas have tsip in negative net yards through 3 quarters in the 2014 Texas Bowl? They ended up with 59 thanks to garbage time.

I think your actually right or at least very close to right. I do recall that game. I think Arky won like 31-0 or 31-6. For some odd reason I do recall at one point pretty late in that game they had like -6 yards.

Good catch I forgot about that game.
yell_on_6th st
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

Ag_B_10 said:

I think your actually right or at least very close to right. I do recall that game. I think Arky won like 31-0 or 31-6. For some odd reason I do recall at one point pretty late in that game they had like -6 yards.

Good catch I forgot about that game.

The "borderline erotic" game.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.