Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

11 am for PVAM

5,119 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AggieArchitect04
saw em off
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Per Texags FB page
Geriatric Punk
AG
Not surprising, but good to know.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
Titan83
AG
Will be the best halftime of the year.
Alpha Texan
AG
Surprising... but also kinda expected
TAM85
I see tickets for under face value becoming available
Jarrin' Jay
AG
https://www.secsports.com/article/32480107/sec-network+-espn+-carry-four-non-conference-games

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (October 26, 2021) - Four SEC non-conference football games in November will be carried on SEC Network+ and ESPN+, the Conference announced Tuesday.

Samford at Florida will be featured on the digital platforms on November 13 followed by Charleston Southern at Georgia, Tennessee State at Mississippi State and Prairie View at Texas A&M on November 20. All four games will start at Noon ET / 11 am CT.

SEC Network+ is complementary to the SEC Network and accessible at no additional charge to SEC Network subscribers with a customer's TV provider credentials. It can be accessed through the ESPN App on smartphones, tablets, connected streaming devices or via espn.com/watch.

ESPN+ is a standalone streaming service that requires a subscription separate from a customer's TV provider credentials. It is available to stream through the ESPN App on connected devices and on ESPN.com.
Fans seeking guidance on how to watch games on SECN+/ESPN+ should contact ESPN Customer Care at 1-888.549.3776 or go to support.espn.com/hc/en-us.
Aggie
AG
TAM85 said:

I see tickets for under face value becoming available

Tickets have been under face value every game .. including Bama.
So I yeah I'd say they will be under face for 11am vs PVAMU
Anchorhold
How many threads are we expecting that day from people asking for a link because they don't see it on their cable guide?
INOX
Anyone know where I can find the military tickets for this game?
Ian Neff
AG
I love that team, that band and all of it.

Such a joyful group. Make everyone happy.
Reno Hightower
Dang it. Was hoping for 9:30am.
MaroonStain
AG
Anchorhold said:

How many threads are we expecting that day from people asking for a link because they don't see it on their cable guide?

A) Fourty
B) Butt load
C) Tree-fitty
...and...
D) Eleventy BILLION
MarathonAg12
Is this the military appreciation game where vets get in free? Asking for a friend.
The Agly Duckling
I like early games for opponents like PV. It helps us have night games for the Bamas and Georgias, etc. (because you have to have some of each to fill out the TV schedule), and it forces the team to focus and be frosty in their prep for the morning kick. We'll get to see how mentally and physically ready they are.
MarathonAg12
Can confirm. That's is the Military Appreciation Night. You can get up to 5 tickets free.
TXAG 05
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Is this the military appreciation game where vets get in free? Asking for a friend.

Yes. They are upper end zone seats but they are free
aggiejim70
AG
TXAG 05 said:

MarathonAg12 said:

If it's the new south end zone, they're overpriced. Been there, done that twice. First and last time.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
MarathonAg12
aggiejim70 said:

TXAG 05 said:

MarathonAg12 said:

If it's the new south end zone, they're overpriced. Been there, done that twice. First and last time.

This is the first game I've been to since 2016. My kids have never been to a game and are really young. I'll take the free tickets.
milner79
Reno Hightower said:

Dang it. Was hoping for 9:30am.

Move to California?
INOX
MarathonAg12 said:

12th Man Foundation | Online Ticket Office | Event/Item List for "Military Appreciation Day!" (evenue.net)
Seven Costanza
AG
What are your thoughts on the SEC's annual "cupcakes in November" week? I understand the benefits of it, but it's pretty anticlimactic for fans.
Tobias Funke
AG
aggiejim70 said:

TXAG 05 said:

MarathonAg12 said:

This math doesn't quite add up
The Agly Duckling
Seven Costanza said:

What are your thoughts on the SEC's annual "cupcakes in November" week? I understand the benefits of it, but it's pretty anticlimactic for fans.
With 4 non-conference games, usually three of which are against non-Power 5 teams, I don't see how the timing of the game matters. We're getting it before Rivalry Week instead of Week 4. Same-same to me, plus I love the opportunity to get the starters in there, put it away, then rest them and get the backups precious playing time at Kyle Field.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Seven Costanza said:

I don't like annual cupcakes in November, especially as a final home game. Except for 2013 and 2019, we played a cupcake game as our final home game in odd years. These cupcake games should be played in Week 4, Not Week 12.

2013: Mississippi State
2015: FCS Western Carolina
2017: Mountain West New Mexico
2019: South Carolina
2021: FCS Prairie View
valvemonkey91
AG
Will be at the deer lease. PVAM is so beneath us to even consider playing. These type games are ridiculous.
Seven Costanza
AG
From purely an entertainment standpoint, I don't mind these types of games in the first couple of weeks of the season because everybody is excited to see how the new team looks and it gives them some reps to gel against a weak opponent. But late in the season, there really is nothing to see and nothing to learn from watching the game. It's just a week to not lose and to rest some injured players before Rivalry Week.
greg.w.h
AG
Jarrin' Jay said:

https://www.secsports.com/article/32480107/sec-network+-espn+-carry-four-non-conference-games

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (October 26, 2021) - Four SEC non-conference football games in November will be carried on SEC Network+ and ESPN+, the Conference announced Tuesday.

Samford at Florida will be featured on the digital platforms on November 13 followed by Charleston Southern at Georgia, Tennessee State at Mississippi State and Prairie View at Texas A&M on November 20. All four games will start at Noon ET / 11 am CT.

SEC Network+ is complementary to the SEC Network and accessible at no additional charge to SEC Network subscribers with a customer's TV provider credentials. It can be accessed through the ESPN App on smartphones, tablets, connected streaming devices or via espn.com/watch.

ESPN+ is a standalone streaming service that requires a subscription separate from a customer's TV provider credentials. It is available to stream through the ESPN App on connected devices and on ESPN.com.
Fans seeking guidance on how to watch games on SECN+/ESPN+ should contact ESPN Customer Care at 1-888.549.3776 or go to support.espn.com/hc/en-us.
That's actually a clarification on the SEC / ESPN contract extension thst eas not clear previously. Previously all home SEV games appeared on an ESPN linear though some were the SECNA in some areas. This provides for streaming only which was not crystal clear previously which no doubt is to move inventory onto ESPN+ to draw eyeballs. Clearly shows a direction for ESPN+ though today it is an ancillary to their linear broadcast programming.
BJC
AG
valvemonkey91 said:

Will be at the deer lease. PVAM is so beneath us to even consider playing. These type games are ridiculous.
They are Division I and also a key member of TAMUS....
BJC
Texas A&M Aggie Class of '96
Jakeaggie6593
MaroonStain said:

Anchorhold said:

A) Fourty
B) Butt load
C) Tree-fitty
...and...
D) Eleventy BILLION

Is there a link as I don't see it on my cable guide? Please help
AggieArchitect04
AG
That kickoff time deserves a horse laugh!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.