Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Lost in the Nolan talk…

2,819 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GigEmTx
Macarthur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nolan would be a gigantic get, but I think Evan Stewart is someone that could have a huge impact on the offense next year. Wonder if anything changed w/ him?
Maroon Flash
AG
Also remember Dindy and Bear haven't signed anything yet. I would be extremely surprised if Jimbo isn't recruiting the heck out of them still.
maver1ck
AG
I would love to have Evan Stewart, but we were looking at a very long shot in that recruitment coming into this weekend. I'm interested to hear how the visit went.

But hey, getting him on campus is big. Jimbo is a closer, and always seems to pull off one shocker every cycle.
Charlie Murphy
Game wise could have gone two ways for him. Either he sees the chance for immediate playing time, or he thinks we don't throw to wide receivers. Wydemeyer is likely gone this year so there's gonna be a needs for other receivers next year.
GigEmTx
Charlie Murphy said:

...Wydemeyer is likely gone this year so there's gonna be a needs for other receivers next year.
Yes, and the QB room for next year looks like it'll have talent through the roof with Calzada, King, and Weigman competing for QB1.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.