Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jackass of the game

9,404 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by tk111
AgTrip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who we got this week?? Was pretty calm in my section.
Anchorhold
Both announcers
CajunAg86
Anchorhold said:

Both announcers

I'll give em a pass. It was over in the 2q they had a LOT of time to fill.
TexanJeff
AG
The stats guy who put up the wrong halftime stats on the Jimbotron!

Said SC had 200 yards at half when they had like 10!!!
King
AG
SEC network who moved to the vacant press conference room in the middle of gameplay
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
King said:

SEC network who moved to the vacant press conference room in the middle of gameplay

This!
-Ben There/R.C.
Charlie 31
AG
The ESiPN TV crew who inadvertently cut off the SEC Network immediately after our 4th Quarter interception because they were so bored by our banging the cocks that they started banging in the TV truck.
wtr1975
AG
The DJ - Hands Down the biggest as he sucks the life out of Kyle Field
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
wtr1975 said:

You must not have been at the Bama game
sportsfreak1975
The announcers for talking about Jimbo to LSU after showing the video of Jimbo saying how happy he is here.
CastilloAg_16
AG
No he brings more life into it!
Class of 65
AG
CastilloAg_16 said:

No he brings more life into it!

Sucks the life out of me
Bassinagfan
sportsfreak1975 said:

The announcers for talking about Jimbo to LSU after showing the video of Jimbo saying how happy he is here.
ding ding ding
george07
AG
Lmao.. the ones complaining about the DJ with 65 and 75 next to their names. Shocking.
Al Bula
AG
When the announcers mentioned eating at Fuego, I figured they were huge jackasses.
W
AG
the 2-minute wall of sound right before the start of the second half.

seriously...limit that to about 20 seconds please. thanks and gig'em
AgBandsman
AG
george07 said:

Lmao.. the ones complaining about the DJ with 65 and 75 next to their names. Shocking.

What about the ones complaining about the DJ with the single digits by our names?

The DJ takes away what makes Texas A&M unique and special. Now we are just like every other college campus on gameday.

Edit: pretend my username ends with '08
Stat Monitor Repairman
Meh, dj sounded good on tv.

Im pro-dj.
TexAg15
AG
Anyone else have that many students yelling that loud all the time? Yeah, we're still unique.
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2015
kthejoker
AG
Announcers for mispronouncing kolache, smh.
aeon-ag
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Im pro-dj.
One cannot hear the dj on tv. Thank goodness!!!!!
aeon-ag
AgBandsman said:

george07 said:

What about the ones complaining about the DJ with the single digits by our names?

The DJ takes away what makes Texas A&M unique and special. Now we are just like every other college campus on gameday.

"The DJ takes away what makes Texas A&M unique and special. Now we are just like every other college campus on gameday."

What is "what makes Texas A&M unique and special."?! There is nothing about A&M that is unique and special any longer. Compare it to the 50's, 60's and 70's, it's nothing! Everyone wants cheerleaders, the horse laugh is now terrible, "reload" has been added to "Farmers Fight", Candles are held at the funeral service Muster, yell leaders look like cheerleaders hopping around doing their prissy routines, whooping, etc. etc, etc. These are things that didn't take place in the 50;s-70's. A&M is no longer unique, nothing is special about it any longer. It's no different than any other rah, rah tu school.
BimsAg24
AG
aeon-ag said:

AgBandsman said:

george07 said:

"The DJ takes away what makes Texas A&M unique and special. Now we are just like every other college campus on gameday."

What is "what makes Texas A&M unique and special."?! There is nothing about A&M that is unique and special any longer. Compare it to the 50's, 60's and 70's, it's nothing! Everyone wants cheerleaders, the horse laugh is now terrible, "reload" has been added to "Farmers Fight", Candles are held at the funeral service Muster, yell leaders look like cheerleaders hopping around doing their prissy routines, whooping, etc. etc, etc. These are things that didn't take place in the 50;s-70's. A&M is no longer unique, nothing is special about it any longer. It's no different than any other rah, rah tu school.

Why don't you go hop back on surley horns
SourLakeAg
The guy behind me who said "this is embarrassing" when South Carolina finally scored. Nothing about that defensive performance was embarrassing.
Unemployed
AG
aeon-ag said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Im pro-dj.
One cannot hear the dj on tv. Thank goodness!!!!!
Complaining about the gameday atmosphere while your ass is sitting at home.
72jag
AG
I've been to plenty of Aggies games and shared the experience. So now I will just sit home with my other Ag friends and watch it on TV so we DO NOT have to hear and freakin DJ and hear punk asses whine about the past. Before you know those young years are going to get you for sure and then you will be an old Ag.
wbt5845
AG
AgBandsman said:

george07 said:

Can we get cheerleaders then?
20ag07
Isn't your punkass whining about the past now?!?
Dex_Mick_Bear
aeon-ag said:

AgBandsman said:

george07 said:

Congrats on telling everyone you're a miserable boomer without saying you're a miserable boomer...
Alpha Texan
AG
wtr1975 said:

He's actually really found a groove this year. Students are singing and swaying and into it. Breaks for tv timeouts and stuff like between PAT and kick are what sucks the life out of the stadium. The DJ has been helping keep students in it.
taylorswift13
AG
I love DJ Mike
txaggie79
AG
I am class of '79. Yep, I'm old. I loved the Kyle Field atmosphere of the 70s. And I still love it now! Anyone that was at Kyle on October 9th, 2021 knows that it's every bit as good now as it was when I was in school. As a long term season ticket holder I can attest that there have been lots of changes, sure. But I've attended a lot of Aggie games across the U.S. and haven't been anywhere that compares to Kyle Field. My advice to those who don't like the gameday atmosphere would be to stay away. You're probably not adding anything positive anyway.
StinkyPinky
AG
txaggie79 said:

I am class of '79. Yep, I'm old. I loved the Kyle Field atmosphere of the 70s. And I still love it now! Anyone that was at Kyle on October 9th, 2021 knows that it's every bit as good now as it was when I was in school. As a long term season ticket holder I can attest that there have been lots of changes, sure. But I've attended a lot of Aggie games across the U.S. and haven't been anywhere that compares to Kyle Field. My advice to those who don't like the gameday atmosphere would be to stay away. You're probably not adding anything positive anyway.

1000% this^
StinkyPinky
AG
The way I look at it is if the students love it, then so shall it be. This is their time, their experience. There's plenty of traditional tie in for old army, still to make it relevant from our time. But the current and future students should and always be the target audience.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
SourLakeAg said:

The guy behind me who said "this is embarrassing" when South Carolina finally scored. Nothing about that defensive performance was embarrassing.

Maybe he was a SCAR fan, in which case he had a very astute observation.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.