Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I told you Bost should be the Starter!!!

6,710 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by EliteZags
Bill Superman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
- the zoo probably
Onionman
If he plays against the A&M 3rd string defense he probably looks like Tom Brady.
Foxo
AG
If Calzada goes down, our season is over.

The entire 2d team looked weak.
DustysLineup
Frankie T
That's enough. Don't keep trashing Aggie athletes after the team played a dominant conference game.
TaggiesT
Calzada = deer in the headlights
Bost = sloth in the headlights
yell_on_6th st
AG
Frankie T said:

That's enough. Don't keep trashing Aggie athletes after the team played a dominant conference game.

Sorry dad, me and Wally will wash your car tomorrow.
Deplorable
Frankie T said:

The backups played like a bag of wet dog crap against the same team the starters beat the absolute hell out of, sorry that hurts your feelings.
wangus12
AG
OG UNF said:

Frankie T said:

The backups played like a bag of wet dog crap against the same team the starters beat the absolute hell out of, sorry that hurts your feelings.

They also had 2 turnovers so there is that
fieldtrailer
AG
All he did was hand off. Fisher, smh.
Romello
Do we have any grad assistants with eligibility who can throw?
Gump 02
AG
Bunch o trolls. SMH
war hymn aggie
AG
there's a reason why they are 2nd & 3rd teamers.
Good to see 'em get some game experience.
Muy
AG
Romello said:

Do we have any grad assistants with eligibility who can throw?

Make sure they have experience as punching bags, in case it goes the way of the USCe quarterback. Poor kid.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
I guess you are correct. For years I have been hyping Bryce Foster for QB but I guess your football knowledge best.

However after blowing by the USCjr defensive back Foster could be used as a wide receiver.
Midnight Yale
AG
OG UNF said:

Frankie T said:

Now you know why the starters are the starters. Bost is a true fish, and we really cleared the bench for some of those positions. I didn't recognize many of the names. We led 44-0 and gave up 15 total yards before garbage time. Enjoy the moment.
Chippintuff
A lot of you are just cry babies. If the second and third string does not get any play time, you whine, and if they do get play time when we can afford it, you belly ache. Sober up folks.
Brian DeSpain
Foxo said:

The entire 2nd team looked weak.
. That wasn't the second team. The second team players play throughout the course of every game. Jimbo even said that after the game.
Bill Superman
AG
Bost proved yesterday that he deserves the job. It was easy to tell he could throw the ball right out of Kyle field if he really wanted to. His poise, delivery and arm strength reminds me of a young Tom Brady on steroids.

We have a long history of sitting the best QB. Hopefully Bost doesn't become the next Connor McQueen. What could have been…
yell_on_6th st
AG
Brian DeSpain said:

Foxo said:

The entire 2nd team looked weak.
. That wasn't the second team. The second team players play throughout the course of every game. Jimbo even said that after the game.

Good point but just to be clear, Bost is QB2
Sparkie
AG
OG UNF said:

Frankie T said:

Troll troll troll your boat
aTmAg
AG
Every single player mentioned in this thread can out-athlete every single poster on this thread. And it wouldn't be close.
EliteZags
AG
erroneous

the only relevant point is which posters would win in a fight with each other IRL
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.