Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Offensive line

5,495 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by halfastros81
Ulrich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is what it looks like when you have a great line. They are moving the DL 3-4 yards off the LOS at will. Don't care whether SCAR is good or bad, only good OLs move the LOS like that.
Bassinagfan
They are vastly improved !!

Foster led that TD run by JW and was moving !!
PatriotAg02
AG
yep! They've found their mojo
KidDoc
AG
Just amazing how they suddenly improved for the Alabama game. They struggled with New Mexico State and Kent State and Colorado!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Roman Empire
AG
OL is such an orchestrated unit. They're really getting it together now. Sorry we had to suffer a couple of losses along the way, but I like the progress.
EKUAg
AG
KidDoc said:

Just amazing how they suddenly improved for the Alabama game. They struggled with New Mexico State and Kent State and Colorado!

We were not starting the same group every week due to injuries.
Bill Superman
AG
What happened to the Henson and the Muppets show? Y'all were calling for Henson's head a few weeks ago.
A New Hope
Kelvin banks…come on down.
Jawbreaker
Ulrich said:

This is what it looks like when you have a great line. They are moving the DL 3-4 yards off the LOS at will. Don't care whether SCAR is good or bad, only good OLs move the LOS like that.

Weren't you telling us the o line was trash in September?
gtaggie_08
AG
They have mentioned several times in the game that the SCar DL is the best part of their team. So while the score makes them look like garbage, it's a testament to how well the OL is meshing the last few weeks
Ulrich
Jawbreaker said:

Ulrich said:

Weren't you telling us the o line was trash in September?

I've been pretty consistent going back to last year that the line would probably start off rough with inexperience and improve throughout the season due to the tremendous amount of talent we have on the roster. It was rough early and has improved throughout the season. I definitely hoped they would gel a couple games sooner, but this has played out like I expected.

Even though I did note (correctly, I think) that the line played poorly early, I was never one of the cliff jumpers. Feel free to show me up with a quote if you can find one.
StinkyPinky
AG
Foster has been the most improved player by far. He was pushing people around tonight.
yell_on_6th st
AG
Roman Empire said:

OL is such an orchestrated unit. They're really getting it together now. Sorry we had to suffer a couple of losses along the way, but I like the progress.

You would think they could work on that in spring and summer camp.

'See ya August 20 boys, we'll figure it out! "
King O Frod
Maroon Goons are back!
JunctionNephew
PatriotAg02 said:

yep! They've found their mojo

No, Moko played in the 4th quarter.

Gig'em
“I can’t die....God doesn’t want me yet and the devil has a restraining order against me.”
RoadkillBBQ
Good thing Jimbo didn't get reactive like many here a month ago suggested and fire Henson.
Artimus Gordon
They gelling!!
BigOil
AG
yell_on_6th st said:

Roman Empire said:

Seriously?
aggiebrad94
AG
Watch the Wydermeyer screen / TD. Foster is fast.
74AnimalA
AG
Bonzer103 said:

Foster has been the most improved player by far. He was pushing people around tonight.
Not to mention the "Pulling CENTER" on a hell of alot of plays.
Traveler
AG
I'd ZC completely gets over the PTSD from the 1st 4 games and stops seeing ghosts, this team will be v. Dangerous.
This was his 2nd bast game tonight.
yell_on_6th st
AG
BigOil said:

yell_on_6th st said:

Roman Empire said:

Seriously?

Yeah, they got the whole off season, 3 weeks in spring, 4 weeks in fall of "good on good" to figure it out.

Shouldn't take 1/3 of the season and two losses to bad teams.
Anchorhold
Wasn't jahmir suspended until right before the season? And now with Matthews out they are doing a lot of catch-up.
TAM85
Auburn's front 7 will be a good test.
halfastros81
AG
The improvement from early this season is nothing short of incredible .
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.