Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

The Final Countdown: Liucci & the McKinney Bros. preview A&M/South Carolina

October 22, 2021

During Friday's edition of TexAgs Radio, Billy Liucci and the brothers Steve & Seth McKinney joined for your all-encompassing game preview ahead of Texas A&M/South Carolina at Kyle Field on Saturday night.

Discussion from...

The Final Countdown: Liucci & the McKinney Bros. preview A&M/South Carolina

4,160 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TexAgFan
Cotton79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I attended the game in Columbia Nice town, nice stadium, and nice fans, btw! and I see few people, if any, talking about this: Zack's knee injury from the Bama game was bothering him more than we know. It is his left knee, ie, his plant leg for throwing the ball.

You don't see this in televised coverage, but I saw it firsthand: by the second half, when he was just walking around in the huddle he looked like Festus in the old TV western, Gunsmoke. Zack was shuffling and hobbling, and it progressively got worse going into the 4th quarter. I fully believe that is why he missed the swing passes to the RBs, as well as that wheel route to Devon that was a sure TD if Zack had led Achane properly.

I hope by now that Zack has had sufficient rest & treatment that his leg/knee is closer to 100%… but he was no where near that at Mizzou. THAT is why we didn't have two more TDs than we did.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Cotton79 said:

Zack's knee injury from the Bama game was bothering him more than we know. It is his left knee, ie, his plant leg for throwing the ball.

You don't see this in televised coverage, but I saw it firsthand: by the second half, when he was just walking around in the huddle he looked like Festus in the old TV western, Gunsmoke.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Golly Bill, Matthew!!
TexAgFan
AG
You gotta be cool. You gotta be smart. You gotta Whoop! Gig Em! TexAgs!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.