Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

There are so many coaches who act like children on the sideline

2,644 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BoxingAg84
Ghost of Bisbee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Never fails, there's always at least 1 big manbaby on the sidelines after a contested call. Biggest uncle Rico ever on the Oregon sideline right now.

These are supposed to be professionals. You don't see saban's staff doing this. A select few of ours act like this.

Football is emotional. It's supposed to be emotional for the players and the fans. Not the coaches.
-Ben There/R.C.
Post removed:
by user
aeon-ag
Ghost of Bizbee said:

Never fails, there's always at least 1 big manbaby on the sidelines after a contested call. Biggest uncle Rico ever on the Oregon sideline right now.

These are supposed to be professionals. You don't see saban's staff doing this. A select few of ours act like this.

Football is emotional. It's supposed to be emotional for the players and the fans. Not the coaches.
dixichkn
AG
FAT SEXY said:

This guy is the biggest jackass of them all. I thought he was going to have an aneurysm in the 2010 A&M/Nebraska game.

Will Muschamp on line1
Dr RC
Ghost of Bizbee said:

These are supposed to be professionals. You don't see saban's staff doing this.

maver1ck
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

Ah yes, the classic "Bama would never"

When in reality they absolutely do
Maroon Flash
AG
Pelini set lsu's defense back 5 years.
DimebagsGhost
AG
I recall a few folks saying no recruit would come here cause Jimbo was yelling at Calzada earlier this season. Look at Saban. Still gets recruits
Madman
AG
FAT SEXY said:

This guy is the biggest jackass of them all. I thought he was going to have an aneurysm in the 2010 A&M/Nebraska game.

I think I see an extra reason here. That official has a face designed to attract bullies.
speck
AG
Don't forget Saban's "Don't take sacks, stupid"
Tailgate88
AG
That's some damn good Interneting sir. Blue star.
Tailgate88
AG
Maroon Flash said:

Pelini set lsu's defense back 5 years.

You misspelled Meathead.
Sponge
AG
An L of an Ag
AG
Hell, I'll take a little emotion over comatose gum-chewing any day.
PyriteAg
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

You should probably stop watching our team, too, considering how emotional Jimbo gets.
Kenneth_2003
AG
I'll just leave this here. Apparently this is what coaches should be like on the sideline...

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2701355

Anyone got any gum?
Nasreddin
Imagine behaving like that in any other area of life.
Artorias
AG
Sometimes kids need a good old fashioned ass chewing
MaroonStain
AG
Madman said:

FAT SEXY said:

I think I see an extra reason here. That official has a face designed to attract bullies.

Known as 'Fauci face'
Cedar09
I prefer a coach with emotion than a coach chewy on gum!
Divining Rod
i dont recall ever being too upset when an Ag coach railed against blown calls or no-calls.

I do though remember numerous times i was p.o.'d that our coach didnt make a bigger deal of it.

If you disqualified coaches on emotion, you would lose some of the greatest coaches in history. Maybe all but Tom Landry.
curry97
AG
Lou Holtz put a ref in a headlock one time trying to demonstrate something on the field.
BoxingAg84
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.