Story Poster
Photo by Jamie Maury, TexAgs
Texas A&M Football

Billy Liucci, Steve McKinney on beating Bama, outlook moving forward

October 14, 2021

The Aggies experienced a remarkable season turnaround on Saturday after defeating then No. 1 Alabama, but the team can't get too relaxed as they prepare to travel to Columbia to take on Mizzou. Ahead of the contest, Billy Liucci and Steve McKinney analyze the matchup. 

Subscribe to The LiucciCast on iTunesSpotifyGoogle Play, Google PodcastStitcher, TuneIn, Overcast, RSS

See All TexAgs Podcasts

MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Welcome back to The LiucciCast, presented by YETI, Built for the Wild. Visit yeti.com to check out gear that’ll help you travel farther, camp longer, and live harder. No matter where the wild takes you, YETI is ready to tackle your next adventure head on.

Discussion from...

Billy Liucci, Steve McKinney on beating Bama, outlook moving forward

4,355 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Cotton79
TAMU74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I truly expect to see Zack take control of the team and have an impressive win again Missouri.
figlet
AG
Nice work.
Cotton79
AG
TAMU74 said:

I truly expect to see Zack take control of the team and have an impressive win again Missouri.
Agree. I think Zach is just hitting his stride, and the team is really looking to/yearning for his leadership. He really has one of the prettiest spirals I've seen in a long time. His "dime" passes to Achane and the game-tying TD drop to Anais were things of beauty!

Gig'em, Aggies!
Beat the HELL Outta Mizzou!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.