Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

The Loochador Podcast: Liucci and Nuño discuss moving on after another loss

October 3, 2021

Every Sunday, Billy Liucci & David Nuño will break down the game that was on The Loochador Podcast. This week, the duo discusses the heart-wrenching loss to Mississippi State and where the Aggies go moving forward.

Subscribe to The Loochador Podcast on iTunesSpotifyAmazon Music, Overcast, Stitcher, TuneInRSS

See All TexAgs Podcasts

Discussion from...

The Loochador Podcast: Liucci and Nuño discuss moving on after another loss

7,437 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Spyderman
The Agly Duckling
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good discussion. You guys hit on what I've decided to focus on, and that's rooting for improvement and how these players and coaches get themselves up off the mat. We can still be really proud of these guys if they show up to fight like hell and with tenacity.
DGAG92
AG
Now, will anything change? Tune n next week for "More excuses, more Fisher ass kissing and more sunshine pumping"!!
Class of 1992
TAMU74
AG
I agree with you David if I understood you correctly.
That being this team has not shown us anything to be optimistic about at this point.
And you are correct there is a possibility we might not win another game based on what we're seeing today.
What we need to see against Bama is aggressive play.
Don't worry about making mistakes since no one expects you to win.
Just play hard and aggressive but for God sake don't play scared!
sharpdressedman
Good content with objective assessments. Would like the dialogue to be more conversational. David expresses himself well and has interesting and informed things to say.
Liucci
Staff
AG
DGAG92 said:

Now, will anything change? Tune n next week for "More excuses, more Fisher ass kissing and more sunshine pumping"!!
Also tune in for 'jackass gets banned from website because he just can't help himself,' one of my favorite features this time of year.
DGrimesAg92
I think he's 100% right!!

Why ban someone for free speech?

Why have you stooped this low?

Why not debate the man?? I know why, he'd bury your ass!!

There's plenty more accounts to come!! Ban all you want, Billy Boy!!

Enjoy the relentless calling out you're about to endure!!
NewOldAg
AG
Decent troll. Looks like you hit most of the cliche points in your newly created account.

It's just a year of unexpected inexperience. There's a reason Jimbo took 6 OL last year. Should they have taken more transfers and less high school kids? Maybe, but it's hindsight at this point.
cevans_40
AG
DGAG92 said:

Imagine being 50 years old and still acting like a toddler.
Traveler
AG
Liucci said:

DGAG92 said:

Also tune in for 'jackass gets banned from website because he just can't help himself,' one of my favorite features this time of year.

If this loss caused DGAG to get permanently banned, it was with it.
Dude is a straight troll
sbs
AG
Blue star for you! Love your reply.
DGrimesAg92
Traveler said:

Liucci said:

DGAG92 said:

If this loss caused DGAG to get permanently banned, it was with it.
Dude is a straight troll

Better wipe the brown off that nose…..
DGrimesAg92
cevans_40 said:

DGAG92 said:

Imagine having 11,400 posts on a website……dude, do you work? Loser
cevans_40
AG
BLSD said:

cevans_40 said:

DGAG92 said:

Imagine having 11,400 posts on a website……dude, do you work? Loser
Only took me 12 years

And most of the time, your mom does all the work
Spyderman
AG
Somebody shot a live round..
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.