Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

The Loochador Podcast: Reasons for optimism & pessimism

September 26, 2021

Every Sunday, Billy Liucci & David Nuño will break down the game that was on The Loochador Podcast. In Episode 4, they react to Texas A&M's loss to Arkansas, discuss reasons for optimism and pessimism surrounding the Aggies and much more.

Subscribe to The Loochador Podcast on iTunesSpotifyAmazon Music, Overcast, Stitcher, TuneInRSS

See All TexAgs Podcasts

Discussion from...

The Loochador Podcast: Reasons for optimism & pessimism

5,335 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by tmac1104
TAMU74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is clearly not a mentally tough team and they are not a road team.
After 4 games this team is not improving.
Very disappointing. Where is the "culture" change I keep hearing about?
I don't see it because it's all talk and no substance.
MaroonStain
AG
Let's see...

Won on the road against a P5 team after losing QB1 to injury.

In backup QB1's first SEC start and also on the road and one of the worst games in the Jimbo era, we had the ball with plenty of time left down 17-10.
DimebagsGhost
AG
Q-tips...
dcg4403
AG
Appreciate the opinions but still a lot of brown nosing going on here. Maybe a bit too early still and more embarassing moments need to occur. The writing is clearly on the wall for me after 4 games of seeing very little improvement. Yet...magically things will get turned around. Sorry guys with a huge gap in senior leadership and experience on offense....things are likely to just get a bit more bumpy this season. I am jumping off the bandwagon unfortunately.
tmac1104
how do you we keep getting this top 10 recruiting class year after year after year then to always have to start true freshmen???Where is the player development.. at this point it should be next man up on the o-line up especially with this group of returning skill players..
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.