Story Poster
Jimbo Fisher
Isaiah Spiller
DeMarvin Leal
Texas A&M Football

Press Conference: Fisher, Aggies discuss 20-10 loss to No. 16 Arkansas

September 25, 2021

No. 7 Texas A&M was upset by No. 16 Arkansas in Arlington on Saturday afternoon as the Aggies fell to the Hogs, 20-10. Following the loss, Jimbo Fisher, Isaiah Spiller and DeMarvin Leal discussed the game with the media.

Video courtesy of Texas A&M Athletics.

Discussion from...

Press Conference: Fisher, Aggies discuss 20-10 loss to No. 16 Arkansas

30,909 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DimebagsGhost
Cojack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Played like garbage, shouldn't even be ranked
Cojack
Maybe we will win the non-SEC games
My Name Is Judge
The offense was an absolute disgrace & he comes out blaming the defense

Lmfao
touchdown96
AG
Maybe all you complaining numbnuts need to step away from your phones and this site for a few days.
Jbob04
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

Lmfao

It can't be the 90 million dollar mans fault.
TxAg82/86
AG
Someone ask Jimbo why his 9mm and 4stars can't beat Pitman and his 3 stars.... unacceptable!
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
For a 2 Star Premium Subscriber those are some real hot takes.
TxAg82/86
AG
TD 96, FO, we know we shouldn't have loss and it's the coaches fault !
Cojack
Pure bullcrap here, we could've won this game, terrible game planning and adjustments on the coaching staff's behalf. Not using our personnel to our advantage, 2mil raise for this?
My Name Is Judge said:

Lmfao
I'm a Jimbo Homer, but I can't argue this one. I just hope Elko doesn't decide to leave in a similar scenario like when RC put all the blame on the offense and Bob Toledo left. Even RC acknowledged later that he made that mistake.
Cojack said:

Pure bullcrap here, we could've won this game, terrible game planning and adjustments on the coaching staff's behalf. Not using our personnel to our advantage, 2mil raise for this?
Maybe that Hot Take should be in the Premium Board?
PatriotAg02
AG
We are horrible. 10 pts is a gift.
Mattclassof13
If we can't get new coach due to $$, we need a new OC who is allowed to call plays better than what we saw today. Run for -2, screen for -3, drop, punt. False start false start, hold, hold. SMH. Def defense fault, Jimbleaux. They should take us out of the rankings like they did tu.
A New Hope
Jimbo isn't wrong. Arky jumped on us early because D was porous. Put us in a hole with a makeshift inexperienced oline and qb that can't handle playing from that deficit. Good god, why does calzada throw every single ball 100 mph???
BadMoonRisin
AG
Hey CJF. Why was your 5-6 man front offensive line regularly treated like complete *****es by Arkansas 3 guys rushing?

Have these folks played football before? If so, were they good at it? How can you be 6'5 280 lbs and not be good at blocking 3 guys that looked like they were just trying to get a seat at Golden Corrale?

Bryce Foster needs to be on the phone with the CS PD for reporting a murder. For himself. All the usual suspects: anyone that decide to line up against him.

I havent seen an OL more owned than that since Michael Oher was ridden like Seabiscuit by Leigh Ann Tuohy
DGAG92
AG
We started out slow today? What game have we not started out slow? Maybe NM, but it was NM. This is on him, these guys ARE NOT ready to play from whistle to whistle. Very disappointing to watch as a fan, but hey I've watched the same horror movie for 40+ years with the same ending.
DGAG92
AG
Hansford (#1) gave the WR a shove to help him to the end zone in the first quarter…..probably one of the worst attempts at a tackle I've ever seen.
Foxo
AG
We haven't been that good in any of our games. This was the first good team that we've played.
TexasAggie81
Jbob04 said:

My Name Is Judge said:

Lmfao

THIS.
Reno Hightower
The defense shoulda held'm to 7, like they did against CU. Cause Jimbo's O can't muster more than 10pts versus Arky level competition this season.
DimebagsGhost
AG
Jbob04 said:

My Name Is Judge said:

Lmfao

dude, he said "its coaching.. it is coaching"...

he knows what was at fault
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.