Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Yes or no?

7,311 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by WorkTogetherAgs
WorkTogetherAgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WorkTogetherAgs
AG

Star for No
The Dirty Sock
Star this post instead
Sid Farkas
AG
no mine

and 'yes'
tk111
AG
You posted this without your trademark screenshot?
swc93
AG
Star this post if you starred every post.
aggie813
Star for Nobody cares about the sips.
DimebagsGhost
AG
Don't star anything that asks for a star like a 13 yr old kid licking a soap dispenser they stole from school to get likes on tik tok
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
DimebagsGhost said:

Don't star anything that asks for a star like a 13 yr old kid licking a soap dispenser they stole from school to get likes on tik tok

Lol, not in it for the stars, I assure you.

Since there's no other way to have a poll on TexAgs, it's the only option.
Sharpshooter
AG
Star this post for a free beer.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
^^^
She's a friend of the family and all her clothes burned up in a fire..
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
?
Krautag81
In their own minds they're not, but looking in from the outside, it's very questionable.
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
So we're all in virtually unanimous agreement that the sips are cheaters.

Is there anything we can do to not have to play them & put up with their refs & their lying/cheating garbage?
ABATTBQ11
AG
OP should pron blast. Star here for yes.
aeon-ag
WorkTogetherAgs said:

The sips are cheaters.

Star for Yes
they always have been!
Jakeaggie6593
Star this post- for 50 bucks
Divining Rod
Don't star this, but just remember to watch this "Work Together" bullcrap of a poster. Watch the subtle sh$& he posts… you'll know.
caleblyn
Everyone cheats!
cupofjoe04
AG
WorkTogetherAgs said:

Is there anything we can do to not have to play them & put up with their refs & their lying/cheating garbage?

Why? Because less than 100 people from an Internet forum should be able to determine the direction of a program hundreds of thousands of people watch, and the terms of hundreds of millions of dollars of contracts?

No, we are not "virtually unanimous n agreement"- you are just seeing this as confirmation bias, just like you do every time a team opposing tu gets a penalty.

Its freaking football. Last week evidenced that refs suck sometimes. They make major mistakes at inopportune times. Every fan base in America believes that their more successful rival is cheating, or being protected by the conference. Doesn't mean it's true- it's just the warm blanky we pull over ourselves to help us sleep at night when we don't like how unfair the world is, or we don't want to face the reality that our team just isn't as good as we want them to be.

Get over ourselves and and stop whining, or quit and stop watching. Those are the two options available to us. If you don't like that, might I suggest the second one.
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
cupofjoe04 said:

WorkTogetherAgs said:

Why? Because less than 100 people from an Internet forum should be able to determine the direction of a program hundreds of thousands of people watch, and the terms of hundreds of millions of dollars of contracts?

No, we are not "virtually unanimous n agreement"- you are just seeing this as confirmation bias, just like you do every time a team opposing tu gets a penalty.

Its freaking football. Last week evidenced that refs suck sometimes. They make major mistakes at inopportune times. Every fan base in America believes that their more successful rival is cheating, or being protected by the conference. Doesn't mean it's true- it's just the warm blanky we pull over ourselves to help us sleep at night when we don't like how unfair the world is, or we don't want to face the reality that our team just isn't as good as we want them to be.

Get over ourselves and and stop whining, or quit and stop watching. Those are the two options available to us. If you don't like that, might I suggest the second one.

cupofjoe04
AG

To be clear: I don't think it should have been a flag. But it was helmet to helmet, and after the ball had passed and receiver was slowing down. And live (I was there), it looked worse than in replays. If I remember correctly, this call was on 1st down, after a penalty on tu. It wasn't like a bail out call on a failed 3/4th down conversion. It moved the ball to about their 40, which helped but wasn't in field goal range. We still had several more chances to stop them. What killed us was the long scramble by McCoy that put them in FG range. Who is to say that had the ref not thrown that flag, we for sure would have stopped them on 2, 3, and 4th to win the game?

Let it go, bro. For your own heart and health's sake- let it go. Hanging on to stuff like this, and getting all riled up about it a decade later- it's like drinking poison and expecting it to effect the other person. It's only killing you, my friend.

Surely we can admit this was a bang-bang play that didn't go our way. It wasn't the sole deciding factor in the game.

But, I doubt you are going to change your tone after 10 years of beating this drum. You do you man, if that's the poison you want to keep drinking. Just don't fool yourself into thinking the majority of us are in it with you. The 3rd post has more than double the "votes" as your OP. Most people have moved on. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do here… peace.
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
& like we talked about a number of days ago, even Brandon publicly announced the sips are cheaters.
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
Is there anything being done regarding this blatantly obvious scam the horns are pulling?

Or have we just accepted the fact that we are inevitably and permanently getting screwed?
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
Friendly reminder regarding how everyone feels about this.

Also if you haven't voted, feel free.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.