Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Old Army and Hats

2,345 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Sarge 77
trippledip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I finally get to be that guy. What's up with all these olds wearing hats during the Spirit of Aggieland?
Gentlemen, which brings me to my next point. Don't smoke crack. - Lawrence Taylor, The Waterboy
Al Bula
AG
WGAF?
trippledip
AG
Awww did your feelings get hurt? I thought millennials were disrespectful but it was the boomers all along.
Gentlemen, which brings me to my next point. Don't smoke crack. - Lawrence Taylor, The Waterboy
Unemployed
AG
When you get old, you deserve the right to just not give a sht about the little things.
King moto moto
AG
angus55
RealTalk said:

When you get old, you deserve the right to just not give a sht about the little things.

THIS !
davido
AG
Isn't uncover dead?
Sea Speed
AG
davido said:

Isn't uncover dead?
i sure hope so.
BenFiasco14
AG
trippledip said:

I finally get to be that guy. What's up with all these olds wearing hats during the Spirit of Aggieland?

The real answer is they're wearing a hat to prevent sunburn and UV rays. It's as simple as that.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Olsen
AG
I'm glad the pandemic took out that "tradition".
Charlie02
AG
What happened to having to plan your drinking and sneaking stuff in - now there is "world of beer"…

I'm an getting old too and I can't remember when to stand, sit, whoop, kneel, uncover anymore. I stood up and took my hat off for the band today at half-time and questioned reality.
txag11
AG
I used to be one of those *******s yelling uncover. I don't really know why other than all the olds in my dorm did it. Needless to say, now when I think of it, that's a ridiculous "tradition".
Sarge 77
I would think the olds remove their hats before anyone else during the Spirit.
Maybe it was a new old.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.