Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

More Demas and Muhs

4,506 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by maver1ck
gigem1223
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Less Chase Lane
Maroon Flash
AG
Mooses Catch was spectacular
ElephantRider
AG
Lane has been very underwhelming
All I do is Nguyen
I heard Lane got after Calzone last week about getting him the ball that's when Zach started forcing it to him. He's not as good as Demas or Moose IMO so we definitely need more of those two
No matter what
TexAg15
AG
The Moose is on the loose.
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2015
TopoTacos
AG
Lane got in Zach's face about getting him the ball?

That… doesn't vibe with the impression of Lane we had previously.
Sterling82
TopoTacos said:

Lane got in Zach's face about getting him the ball?

That… doesn't vibe with the impression of Lane we had previously.

I feel like that's dubious information. Mond didn't get him the ball that often. If anything he's been getting more opportunities this year. Wydermeir is the one who seems affected based on body language.
Uncle Jimbo
I'm fine with getting them some run, but let's pump the brakes on our backups until we see them against someone other than NM.
Jevertson
AG
Rewatch the game. Multiple plays where Demas should be blocking he's standing up doing nothing. Gotta fix that
coldmoose
A New Hope
Jevertson said:

Rewatch the game. Multiple plays where Demas should be blocking he's standing up doing nothing. Gotta fix that
This.
waltonloads11
AG
Did Smith get hurt this game? He stopped playing after awhile. If yes, then we will see plenty more of these two.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
You have to be excited about the youth talent injection at the wr position. That said jimbo and company are going to play the people they trust to be in the right place. A west coast style offense is predicated on timing. That's why very few young guys play early at wr position under jimbo. With today's performances hopefully at least demas and moose will get more looks. Their upside playmaking potential exceeds some of the upper class men getting more time. Would love to see a steady diet of these two guys going forward, we need big plays to have a chance to compete against bama and the rest of the sec.
Aggies76
AG
All I do is Nguyen said:

I heard Lane got after Calzone last week about getting him the ball that's when Zach started forcing it to him.
I don't believe this.
Dr. Horrible
waltonloads11 said:

Did Smith get hurt this game? He stopped playing after awhile. If yes, then we will see plenty more of these two.
Concussion
maver1ck
AG
All I do is Nguyen said:

I heard Lane got after Calzone last week about getting him the ball that's when Zach started forcing it to him. He's not as good as Demas or Moose IMO so we definitely need more of those two
Absolutely no way this is true knowing Chase Lane.

Zach was forcing him the ball last week because he was locked on to him from pre-snap to throw and never went through his reads.
Matt Montgomery
Where's Caleb? He's a baller.
maver1ck
AG
Matt Montgomery said:

Where's Caleb? He's a baller.
He was out with a minor injury.

And the first two games he was pretty non-existent with the exception of one play.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.