Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Non-profane replacement for "Power"?

27,069 Views | 320 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 500,000ags
bigblackag12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think in response and celebration of the new NIL rules we should go with the first 33 seconds of this one. The rest wont be played.

tk for tu juan
Just imagine how much better the Power intro would be if it was preceded by the intro to Little Simz "Introvert"

Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Spyderman said:

bigblackag12 said:

Bonzer103 said:

How does this thread still have legs? With all of the things that are fkd up in our world and we're still hung up on lyrics?

Yea..lyrics that have never been played during our teams entrance. Ever.
Would it be OK if those lyrics were played....and sung? What is it about those lyrics that are being blocked on this website?

Of course it should be put out to pasture..but who will make that call?

tick..tick..tick..

I just want to know why you ever thought the song in the OP was ever remotely supposed to be considered a good replacement. That tune made my ears bleed
PatAg
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

Spyderman said:

bigblackag12 said:

Bonzer103 said:

How does this thread still have legs? With all of the things that are fkd up in our world and we're still hung up on lyrics?

Yea..lyrics that have never been played during our teams entrance. Ever.
Would it be OK if those lyrics were played....and sung? What is it about those lyrics that are being blocked on this website?

Of course it should be put out to pasture..but who will make that call?

tick..tick..tick..

I just want to know why you ever thought the song in the OP was ever remotely supposed to be considered a good replacement. That tune made my ears bleed

It's no Florida Georgia Line, right brother?!
Spyderman
AG
Is TAMU serious about social "issues" or are they just blowing smoke?

You know the drill...nothing profane, nothing racist.

Lets see/hear those suggestions!
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Al Bula
AG
C'mon. This is getting ridiculous. If enough people flag the OP's inane ramblings, maybe we can get this to go away.
500,000ags
AG
I just flagged a post for the first time ever on this site.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.