Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Should have had an Online Vote , Do you support SEC Expansion?

1,636 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Houstonag
petebaker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is an Action that could have been done since last week

the opinions were read and discussed

back in the SECede days Texags.com had user polls I believe

Gaius Julius Bevo
Yes.
Ag in Tiger Country
AG
Oh my goodness; we had to recruit against Bama, GA, LSU, FL, & Auburn for a decade and did just fine- and don't underestimate Ole Piss' ability to buy up players. Do you think Riley can recruit 90% offense without focusing on defensive recruits and SURVIVE??? Miss St has the Pirate, who can certainly match Riley's offensive genius; plus, Clanga actually has a good defense that puts players in the NFL. Bevo can recruit well enough on paper to compete (ie. the proverbial 247 magical "bump"), but that recruiting service bias won't translate on the field, and even if t.u. sees an actual bump in recruiting, they damn sure won't develop those fantastic players they do get!!!!

OH NO; WHAT WILL A&M DO?????

Big dumpster fire dumbasses!
DrZ
AG
This is a very timely vote.
While we are at it should girls be in the band?
aggiehawg
AG
Ag in Tiger Country said:

Oh my goodness; we had to recruit against Bama, GA, LSU, FL, & Auburn for a decade and did just fine- and don't underestimate Ole Piss' ability to buy up players. Do you think Riley can recruit 90% offense without focusing on defensive recruits and SURVIVE??? Miss St has the Pirate, who can certainly match Riley's offensive genius; plus, Clanga actually has a good defense that puts players in the NFL. Bevo can recruit well enough on paper to compete (ie. the proverbial 247 magical "bump"), but that recruiting service bias won't translate on the field, and even if t.u. sees an actual bump in recruiting, they damn sure won't develop those fantastic players they do get!!!!

Riley played and was a GA under Leach at tech.
TRL-Ag
Rant had one.roughly 60% against 40% for
NonReg81
aggiehawg said:

Ag in Tiger Country said:

Riley played and was a GA under Leach at tech.
The Aggies will do fine.
petebaker
There's still a 30 day return I thought
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
Had an initial reaction of no. But after a while, I've moved into the yes category.
Ag in Tiger Country
AG
I didn't know that; still, neither can hold a candle to what Jimbo has achieved & is building!
petebaker
I think Louisiana Mississippi Arkansas Florida Georgia even Alabama fans should have all had online polls
I don't know
EllisCoAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Houstonag
AG
The sips have two major problems that have hurt them over the past several years.
It is the arrogance factor and 6th street. Those players cannot resist the liberal element of Austin and it shows up on the field.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.