Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

My God, how many times are the same topics going to be rehashed?

1,404 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by rootube
saw em off
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The same topics, multiple times a day. Talk about something else or let's shutdown the football board until kickoff.
BeefAg_00~
Just go away bra.

AG
Or you could post something relevant and worth discussing? Or you could just log off Texags for a few days or even a week?

Have you seen this board during a normal off season? Not too many worthwhile topics to talk about, so this news dump is filling a void.
saw em off
24601 said:

Or you could post something relevant and worth discussing? Or you could just log off Texags for a few days or even a week?

Have you seen this board during a normal off season? Not too many worthwhile topics to talk about, so this news dump is filling a void.
I tried, but it didn't take.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3213480
petebaker
ESPN IS TGE delra variant
BrotherChad
AG
We like discussing some things more than once, get over it sip
BigSneezy
saw em off said:

The same topics, multiple times a day. Talk about something else or let's shutdown the football board until kickoff.

What we need is the internet police. If only we had someone to come in and admonish people when they don't conform to what they want published on the internet.
alamogeorge
AG
We could talk about Zach Evans again.
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
BurntOrangeIsBeautiful
"Saw 'em off " is tired of talking about Texas? lol
DuncanLEO
Its the same dumb **** being rehashed over and over again in separate posts, it really clutters the board. Most of the threads are either a rehash or just absolutely void of any thought. Combine this **** into one thread.
Alpha Texan
AG
DuncanLEO said:

Its the same dumb **** being rehashed over and over again in separate posts, it really clutters the board. Most of the threads are either a rehash or just absolutely void of any thought. Combine this **** into one thread.
Yeah but people are less likely to see my ALL IMPORTANT, GOD TIER opinions on page 238 of the thread than when I start a new thread.

yay
The Collective
AG
Let's talk Chip Ambres.
BCEDAg
AG
And Hoza Scott
TxAgswin
AG
What would you like to talk about saw em off?

"A house divided cannot stand"

Abraham Lincoln
TxAgswin
AG
DuncanLEO said:

Yeah, why are there so many threads about this tiny, insignificant story?

"A house divided cannot stand"

Abraham Lincoln
rootube
AG
We are moving into the phase where people start complaining about all the rehash threads. It's a process.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.