Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

BDF SHOULD....

2,172 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Jarrin' Jay
InnerCityAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Join in unity.... add two BS schools.... and wait it out.

Collect the $170 million or whatever.

I know.... dear diary....
InnerCityAg
I'm no lawyer.
rljtamu
AG
BDF should:

• Hold the line
  • Sue ESPN, Texas, Oklahoma and the SEC
  • After a 3 year court battle and a 2 year appeal, collect about $1,500,000,000 in cash settlements
  • Go buy 4 quality replacement teams to join the BDF
  • Live much happier ever after

Never settle. You've been wronged. You will win!
rljtamu
AG
rljtamu said:

BDF should:

• Hold the line
  • Sue ESPN, Texas, Oklahoma and the SEC
  • After a 3 year court battle and a 2 year appeal, collect about $1,500,000,000 in cash settlements
  • Go buy 4 quality replacement teams to join the BDF
  • Live much happier ever after

Never settle. You've been wronged. You will win!
.... and the glorious side-affect will be that no star recruits will want to commit to that dumpster fire, tu and ou will spiral downward, and the Aggies will become even stronger.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
As much fun as discovery and the legal fight would be to watch, someone will step up and simply pay the exit fees.
yell_on_6th st
AG
gotsand said:

As much fun as discovery and the legal fight would be to watch, someone will step up and simply pay the exit fees.

SEC will front the $. Because of in state connection, a higher percentage will come from A&M cut.

Ags will bow a little lower and meekly say "thank you, may I have another?"
greg.w.h
AG
It's interesting we had to wait to unwind the legal threats but no such stipulation was publicly uttered with respect to Texas and OU. I can only imagine why.
HoustonAg2106
AG
InnerCityAg said:

Join in unity.... add two BS schools.... and wait it out.

Collect the $170 million or whatever.

I know.... dear diary....
Each individual school will be looking out for itself at this point. There is no unity over there.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
rljtamu said:

.... and the glorious side-affect will be that no star recruits will want to commit to that dumpster fire, tu and ou will spiral downward, and the Aggies will become even stronger.
The wishful thinking is strong with this one...
Jarrin' Jay
AG
greg.w.h said:

It's interesting we had to wait to unwind the legal threats but no such stipulation was publicly uttered with respect to Texas and OU. I can only imagine why.

That's because we announced in 2011 with the intent to join and play in 2012. 2025 is 4 years away. There is nothing the Big 12 or their members can do IF cow and OU simply play it out, they can then leave without paying any exit fee penalty at all. We know it is likely not going to wait until 2025, but cow and OU will have to get the Big 12 and every remaining Big 12 member to sign off if they intend to join the SEC before 2025, just like we had to.

This is going to take much longer than t.u. and OU would like unless they just pay the exit fee.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.