Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

The Other 8 BDF Members

2,494 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aggie Joe 93
AGSWON
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You know, why wouldn't the other 8 members of the B12 conference just screw over OU and tu and just forfeit their respective games when it comes time to play them. It would royally screw OU and keep them out to the playoffs having only played 4 games. They may elect to play tu because they suck anyways, but they could really mess with OU this year if they wanted. Be really funny seeing both those teams only play 4 games this year because the other members refuse to play the game.
HoustonAg2106
AG
zachsccr
AG
Money. Because it would like giving a drowning man a bottle of water and telling him to drink.
Aggie4Life02
AG
I'm pretty sure a forfeited game would count as a win for sips.
King
AG
Won't happen but that would be so hilarious
InnerCityAg
I like it. Decide to have COVID like Ohio state.

And force them to pay exit fees.
agnerd
AG
Unfortunately, sips and thieves are much better equipped to deal with a severe drop in revenue due to games not being on tv. But I like how you think.
MaxPower
Or they could just beat them on the field..
Gaius Julius Bevo
AGSWON said:

You know, why wouldn't the other 8 members of the B12 conference just screw over OU and tu and just forfeit their respective games when it comes time to play them. It would royally screw OU and keep them out to the playoffs having only played 4 games. They may elect to play tu because they suck anyways, but they could really mess with OU this year if they wanted. Be really funny seeing both those teams only play 4 games this year because the other members refuse to play the game.

It's about as likely to happen in reality as the Dungeons & Dragons games you saw the goofy kids playing at lunchtime in junior high. Think Fox would be happy about having no OU or Texas games to televise?
Mac94
AG
I do wonder if some of the players on the "other 8" might be pissed off enough to go a bit rogue and headhunt a bit. While no one is going to forfeit I could see a few star players "targeted."
alamogeorge
AG
I'm really starting to question my Aggie diploma based on company.
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Well that would just be petty.

They should just cancel the games and refuse to reschedule, rather than forfeit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.