Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Who is ready to see this?

7,560 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PA24
AGinHI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

I've been as adamantly opposed to us ever playing the sips again for the same reasons as many of you.

But here we are. The NIL. Super conferences. Changes in recruiting. Sip officiating. And their obnoxious, narcissistic, grandiosity. Bring it.

For all the growth and change at our university this game remains a clash of cultures.

And I personally look forward to seeing the Texas Aggies line up against those ******* who get traumatized by the horns down, kicking their teeth in, and sending them home clutching their dildos crying.

aggiepanic95
AG
Pass.
Bucketrunner
Our seats will be empty
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Bucketrunner said:

Our seats will be empty

You won't sell them?
Shoefly!
AG
Bucketrunner said:

Our seats will be empty

I'll give ya treefiddy!
Houstonag
AG
The sips knew the Ags were about to have another good season and they were not. So they needed to take the lime light off of the Ags. They talked the land thieves into going for it with them and good OL Stankey has no moral compass, honor etc. and worked it behind the scenes so he could take a bow.

This will really hurt the smaller schools but Alabama, and really the AGs do not care for now. We just have to keep up the momentum with good decisions and sound coaching selections.
Nino Brown
They look ready. All you other pansies can stay home.

Ghost of Bisbee
AG
**** that. Don't want to play the horns.
Houstonag
AG
Hell, Play them this year on August 21. Get special exemption due to Covid for an extra game. Play the game in Elgin.
AGinHI
AG
aggiepanic95 said:

Pass.

Ghost of Bisbee
AG
I also won't be watching us play cow
AG81
AG
If I never see another A&M - tu game it's too soon for me. The way the SEC left A&M in the dark about all this, and I mean EVERY SINGLE SEC SCHOOL knew and kept it from A&M, has completely ruined A&M sports for me. The depth and breadth of the efforts to keep from A&M is staggering. It is a complete betrayal by the SEC Conference. It doesn't make me want to beat them more. It makes me want to ignore them. I now have ZERO respect for any other school in the conference, and the conference itself. Unfortunately, despite fighting this at every turn after finding out, A&M was put in a position of being the only school not willing to go along. We got steamrolled. Shame on every other SEC school. If this can happen to A&M, it can happen to another SEC school.

Flame away. Don't care. Life's too short to waste time with scum (I'm referring to every SEC school, new ones included).
Class of 65
AG
Football is dead. The unproven qb for Alabama is signing more deals and will make as much as Saban before the season is over with
Bucketrunner
Nope
Aggie
AG
Bucketrunner said:

Our seats will be empty

I'll call your bluff ...
AgfromHOU
AG
Lol we weren't left in the dark. That's just PR spin.

I have ocean front property in Arizona to sell you if you truly believe that.
Sparkie
AG
With all due respect, **** Off
Buck Turgidson
I honestly wish tu did not exist. I don't "love to hate them", I just hate them. They are a malignancy on the state and should not exist.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Bucketrunner said:

Nope

So you are just going to pay A&M for having the game. Got it.
Ogre09
AG
It's happening. I'm embracing it. Don't be a scared little *****. It's time to kick some ass.
RoadkillBBQ
BAS65 said:

Football is dead. The unproven qb for Alabama is signing more deals and will make as much as Saban before the season is over with

That's how you build a 5* QB recruiting pipeline
BeefAg_00~
Ogre09 said:

It's happening. I'm embracing it. Don't be a scared little *****. It's time to kick some ass.

So you're happy to bend over and take it.

Got it.
Reno Hightower
Is Bonfire associated with it? If not, then no!
AG81
AG
AgfromHOU said:

Lol we weren't left in the dark. That's just PR spin.

I have ocean front property in Arizona to sell you if you truly believe that.
You couldn't be more wrong. The regents, Chancellor, and President didn't know. That's not PR spin, it's a fact.
Ogre09
AG
Bee***_00~ said:

Ogre09 said:

So you're happy to bend over and take it.

Got it.

Like Claytie said, might as well enjoy it.
PanTangTyger
Bucketrunner said:

Our seats will be empty

You mean full of sips, then. Bold strategy, Cotton.
PanTangTyger
Houstonag said:

The sips knew the Ags were about to have another good season and they were not. So they needed to take the lime light off of the Ags. They talked the land thieves into going for it with them and good OL Stankey has no moral compass, honor etc. and worked it behind the scenes so he could take a bow.

I have no doubt corn-holing y'all whenever possible is high on the sip chore list...but very much doubt that the above is simply pure sarcasm.

I hope to Hell it is.
Nino Brown
Also sharing the picture that you should have shared originally because you ****ed it up.

NamesTim
AG
Ogre09 said:

This. Quit whining like a bunch of ******* and let's just win.
DimebagsGhost
AG
Too many whiners on here -- "Im not watching the game... boo hooo " " no one told me about the deal until too late". "im gonna take my ball and go home cause I dont have the balls to just play the damn games and kick their assess with our SEC ready linemen".

wow -- what a bunch of sissies... Im ashamed you call yourselves Aggies... Nut up, and play the damn game.. pretty sure Johnny, Bucky, Von and Dat are not whining about this.. please stop looking like fools.. you deserve to switch sides and start using dildos and wearing burnt orange
Spyderman
AG
AGinHI said:

I've been as adamantly opposed to us ever playing the sips again for the same reasons as many of you.

But here we are. The NIL. Super conferences. Changes in recruiting. Sip officiating. And their obnoxious, narcissistic, grandiosity. Bring it.

For all the growth and change at our university this game remains a clash of cultures.

And I personally look forward to seeing the Texas Aggies line up against those ******* who get traumatized by the horns down, kicking their teeth in, and sending them home clutching their dildos crying.

(Sorry mods, filters be damned on this one)
I would say without any doubt, you only thought you were opposed to playing them again. Situations and views are ever changing obviously. I really don't want to play them or OU. Will probably never change for me.
Why help them? Might as well kick their azz if we HAVE to play. Ditto the Sooners. n bama, fla, lsu et. al.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Nino Brown
DimebagsGhost said:

Too many whiners on here -- "Im not watching the game... boo hooo " " no one told me about the deal until too late". "im gonna take my ball and go home cause I dont have the balls to just play the damn games and kick their assess with our SEC ready linemen".

wow -- what a bunch of sissies... Im ashamed you call yourselves Aggies... Nut up, and play the damn game.. pretty sure Johnny, Bucky, Von and Dat are not whining about this.. please stop looking like fools.. you deserve to switch sides and start using dildos and wearing burnt orange
This. I dumped my ex because she was exhausting. But if she moves back into my neighborhood I'd still put my nuts on her face.
aggiehawg
AG
DimebagsGhost said:

You are one of the those still sucking tu d***.

Does the plastic version taste better?

OKC~Ag
AG81 said:

If I never see another A&M - tu game it's too soon for me. The way the SEC left A&M in the dark about all this, and I mean EVERY SINGLE SEC SCHOOL knew and kept it from A&M, has completely ruined A&M sports for me. The depth and breadth of the efforts to keep from A&M is staggering. It is a complete betrayal by the SEC Conference. It doesn't make me want to beat them more. It makes me want to ignore them. I now have ZERO respect for any other school in the conference, and the conference itself. Unfortunately, despite fighting this at every turn after finding out, A&M was put in a position of being the only school not willing to go along. We got steamrolled. Shame on every other SEC school. If this can happen to A&M, it can happen to another SEC school.

Flame away. Don't care. Life's too short to waste time with scum (I'm referring to every SEC school, new ones included).
I don't understand how feckless A&M admins-chancellor and prez that they could betray general consensus of A&M alumni against ou/texas to sec...

Now, I know for sure Chancellor sharp is a moron for giving away one unique structural advantage to ou/texas on his knee ..this is not a good look.

aeon-ag
Bucketrunner said:

Our seats will be empty
WHAT????!!!! There will always be some big $$$$$$ fool willing to donate Big $$$$$, pay unheard of amounts of $$$$ for damned football tickets, pay for an ELITE parking pass, pay hundreds of $$$$ fior a weekend over priced hotel not mention multiple meals!!!!! The stands will be full of big $$$$$$, gung ho, gobbled up, idiots just to see a stupid football game.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.