Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Start pulling the funding

5,076 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bill Superman
AggieRinger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If we don't fight this like hell we need to all pull funding entirely. They have seriously taken a 100 years decision and turned it into a nightmare in a decade

AG
Pull yourself together. Put the alcohol down and go to bed.
PDLPc/o2005
AG
There's nothing to really "fight", be glad we're not tech or Baylor. Their programs are about to be nuked from orbit. What we can do is act like we don't care and will happily play these jokers on any given Saturday.
PyriteAg
AG
I'll never get these kind of threads. Pretty sure NO ONE on here is actually donating to or funding anything.

If there's any fighting, they're doing it behind the scenes. As in, none of them will he saying anything here.
ChemEAg08
AG
Midnight Rider said:

So you like getting screwed over by your conference? You must have loved the big 12.
ChemEAg08
AG
PDLPc/o2005 said:

There's nothing to really "fight", be glad we're not tech or Baylor. Their programs are about to be nuked from orbit. What we can do is act like we don't care and will happily play these jokers on any given Saturday.

Yeah, be glad we got the invite to the cool kid table. Don't mind if they screw our girl, just act good and we can stay.
Midnight Rider
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

Midnight Rider said:

So you like getting screwed over by your conference? You must have loved the big 12.
You're right. I tried to hide it but you saw right through me. I'm hopelessly in love with the big 12.
Aggieair
AggieRinger said:

If we don't fight this like hell we need to all pull funding entirely. They have seriously taken a 100 years decision and turned it into a nightmare in a decade
Yes, I'm sure the sips would love for our program to go bankrupt.
Nino Brown
Increase funding. Kill em all
BadAggie
AG
Nino Brown said:

Broadcast companies pushing superconferences and it's now legal to pay players. This ends with like 10 to 15 schools with the wherewithal to seriously compete and we're one of those.
MaroonGoons2020
AG
Ok. I'll pull my 9 dollars a month. That'll show them.
alamogeorge
AG
Another with no donor tag whatsoever threatening to pull his money.
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
agg15
When I see crap like this, I seriously wonder how a 'sip sock got an Ag tag...
Chips2003
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

PDLPc/o2005 said:

Yeah, be glad we got the invite to the cool kid table. Don't mind if they screw our girl, just act good and we can stay.

So we're c u c k s now?

Awesome

Didn't know that word was blocked.
Sq4fish83
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

PDLPc/o2005 said:

Sounds like you have experience in this dept
Sq 17
AggieRinger said:

Among all the stupid self-aggrandizing things said about the move to the SEC "100 year decision" was the worst. Think about post WW I America that was 100 years ago.
GAC06
AG
AggieRinger said:

Being in the SEC with Texas and Oklahoma is much better than still being in the Big12 or PACwhatever. Hardly a nightmare.
rootube
AG
We never run out of "not another dimers". If only they quit crying on Texags that would be great.
GigEmTx
BadAggie said:

Nino Brown said:

Broadcast companies pushing superconferences and it's now legal to pay players. This ends with like 10 to 15 schools with the wherewithal to seriously compete and we're one of those.
Giddyup.
Bill Superman
AG
We definitely need to throw our weight around over this and get whatever compensations we can muster out of them, just like sip always manages to do!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.