Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

So just how bad has tu been over the last decade...

3,519 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by redjalapeno-87
Heisenberg01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On this website you can view any teams win loss record since a given year.
https://www.teamrankings.com/ncf/trends/win_trends/?range=yearly_since_2011

I was interested how the sips had performed in the last decade. Well they are outside of the top 30 power 5 programs and lower on win percentage than Big 12 juggernauts Baylor, Kansas State, and West Virginia. In fact, the only teams from the Big 12 they were ahead of were Iowa State, Tech, and Kansas.

Just to note, of SEC schools A&M has the 4th highest win percentage over the last decade. Higher than Florida and Auburn.
Cramp00
hang another banner
My Name Is Judge
Yea I don't think anyone is saying sipy is good at football

The annoyance stems from backhand doings, cheating ass refs, & their rat ******* media running incessant interference.

None of those traits will ever change. Good job sec
Midnight Rider
AG
t.u. is like an ugly overweight 50 year old former cheerleader who wears too much makeup and gosh awful perfume who still hangs out at bars bc she thinks she's hot. All she's got is money and has been thru 3 husbands in the last 10 years. She barely breaks even in wins / losses every year and is no easy shape of form a present or future threat to A&M.
W
AG
of course here's the question...

have the t-sips been bad the past decade...because A&M has been beating them in recruiting due to being in the SEC?
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
All we care about is winning the National Championship.
Showstopper
AG
Well they were infinitely better overall than their record against Maryland in that time period, so they've got that going for them.
redjalapeno-87
I remember that game where the sip punter punted the ball and it went backwards, without being blocked. How do you even train for that?
The Ghost of Johnny
AG
Wow. Alabama has lost only 12 games since 2011.
Dad
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

Yea I don't think anyone is saying sipy is good at football

The annoyance stems from backhand doings, cheating ass refs, & their rat ******* media running incessant interference.

None of those traits will ever change. Good job sec

And none of those traits helped them much in overall wins compared to Baylor, WV, K-State, Okie Lite and TCU in head to head. so I don't express them to help in the SEC against us.
dixichkn
AG
redjalapeno-87 said:

I remember that game where the sip punter punted the ball and it went backwards, without being blocked. How do you even train for that?

God I wish I could find that Chollie-era ball-on-a-string video of theirs.......
Texker
AG
The Ghost of Johnny said:

Wow. Alabama has lost only 12 games since 2011.

Saban has 23 losses in the last 15 seasons. Sips have 25 losses in the last 5 and a new coach in a subpar conference they control.
redjalapeno-87
Thats not SEC good.If A&M is to be portrayed by the Longhorm media as scared, I wanna see some BAMA type wins and championships in the most recent decade.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.