Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Michael Clemons Arrested ?

15,730 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 91AggieLawyer
OlWhatsHisNuts
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://bustednewspaper.com/texas/clemons-micheal-terrance/20210518/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1aOZuXex3uKnlsBArafkPSr1XDoAF1BH61YAmf8Uo6kw1qRFE-5y2Lxgw
Charlie Murphy
6'6 and 265. Pretty solid numbers. Too bad they dont time the 40 when booking.
Ajollyag
So his charge is driving without a license? Thats it?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
It's 2021. Why do I need to still carry a physical license around?
Leeman
Champ Bailey said:

Looks like he has a suspended license.
_lefraud_
AG
You don't. Have a picture of it on your phone, and that will suffice.
TMF
AG
Maybe just tel the cop you are going to vote. I think they have to leave you alone.
Agsuffering@bulaw
A lot of times, someone gets a ticket. They then fail to respond or show form court. The license gets suspended. Very common.

A lot of young people are irresponsible with stuff like this.

Not a big deal. Bagman, hire an attorney to fix his tickets!
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Don't we have a $1 lawyer like tu?
cevans_40
AG
Champ Bailey said:

AOC, is that you?
agnerd
AG
Also didn't have insurance. Easy thing to fix. Hopefully he'll learn that impound/tow fees, court costs, and all the other fees they tack on are more expensive than the actual ticket and insurance, and then pass that knowledge on to all his friends so that the next time they crash into me, their insurance is paying for it instead of mine.
Agsuffering@bulaw
I guarantee we do
NoahAg
Somehow I've gone 41 years w/out getting arrested and these guys can't make it to 21??
Potcake
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

Don't we have a $1 lawyer like tu?

They don't anymore.
https://www.kxan.com/news/national-news/dwi-dude-attorney-sentenced-for-scamming-drug-traffickers/
InMyOffice
AG
The dude turns TWENTY FOUR this year - full grown man that somehow still has eligibility! That's my takeaway.
AGSWON
AG
NoahAg said:

Somehow I've gone 41 years w/out getting arrested and these guys can't make it to 21??
I was thinking the same thing and I'm 45. I hope he learns from this silly mistake.
Dex_Mick_Bear
NoahAg said:

To be fair, Clemons is closer to 41 now...
TarponChaser
agnerd said:

Also didn't have insurance. Easy thing to fix. Hopefully he'll learn that impound/tow fees, court costs, and all the other fees they tack on are more expensive than the actual ticket and insurance, and then pass that knowledge on to all his friends so that the next time they crash into me, their insurance is paying for it instead of mine.

Just claim he's from south of the border and "no habla ingles" and he'll be sent on his way
Agsuffering@bulaw
Let's just call it what it is. We recruit based on athletic ability and coachability to a lesser extent. Nobody needs an A in personal responsibility to play bigtime ball.maybe a B- or C+.
Smeghead4761
agnerd said:

That's actually one of three possibilities. The other two are that he has a previous conviction for DWLI ("Driving While License Invalid" is the Texas legal term), or that the license suspension was DWI related.

It all shows up under the same heading at booking.
LatinAggie1997
AG
TMF said:

Maybe just tel the cop you are going to vote. I think they have to leave you alone.

Well done. I award you the win of the daily internet!
Rec
AG
AGSWON said:

NoahAg said:

I was thinking the same thing and I'm 45. I hope he learns from this silly mistake.

I'll leave you two fuddy duds off my Christmas party list.
gigemags-99
AG
NoahAg said:

Not even once!?!
rootube
AG
Rule#2
AG
NoahAg said:

"Look at me, I'm ****ing boring"*
It's your duty as an American to own a gun...and know how to use it.
Foxo
AG
NoahAg said:

81 and clean
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Rule#2 said:

NoahAg said:

"Look at me, I'm ****ing boring"*

More like, "Look at me, I'm not a ****ing moron"
Dr RC
Champ Bailey said:

Be honest, do you really think the current politicians running Texas would ever be cool with people having their IDs on their phones? They'd claim it would lead to voter fraud.
Aston04
AG
Dr RC said:

Champ Bailey said:

Be honest, do you really think the current politicians running Texas would ever be cool with people having their IDs on their phones? They'd claim it would lead to voter fraud.
Better than politicians that are cool with counting improperly verified mail-in votes.. just because it will likely to lead more votes for themselves...
Kydero
AG
Dr RC said:

Champ Bailey said:

Nancy, is that you trying to be witty?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Dr RC said:

Champ Bailey said:

I just think it would be pretty easy for them to develop an app on your phone if you wanted to go that option. Then you could do the entire world a favor and axe the majority of the DMV.
PrestigeWW
AG
****** bag LEO as usual. Unless we here anything different dismiss the charges and let this go. Anyone supporting LEO on this can get screwed too.
PrestigeWW
AG
PrestigeWW said:

****** bag LEO as usual. Unless we here anything different dismiss the charges and let this go. Anyone supporting LEO on this can get screwed too.

I've always had little respect for overactive LEO's but this kind of stuff makes me mad.
PrestigeWW
AG
PrestigeWW said:

****** bag LEO as usual. Unless we hear anything different dismiss the charges and let this go. Anyone supporting LEO on this can get screwed too.
vander54
S
PrestigeWW said:

Wow
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.