Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Leon O'Neal calls his shot against Saban/Bama

10,776 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by rootube
BoxingAg84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
via Instagram Stories

TheDraw
AG
azul_rain
Dear diary
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Ex-liberalag12
I love it, but probably not the wisest thing to do. I think Jimbo is trying to quell the momentum with Sark at tu riding the Bama wave so it could be a smart move?? So confused- LOL...
Agsuffering@bulaw
Romello
Back it up and I'm fine with it. But talk is cheap.
NoHo Hank
AG
Jorvorskie lane school of guarantees!
Week 5 is Mississippi St. So, he might be right.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
AWP 97
AG
33 said:

Week 5 is Mississippi St. So, he might be right.

I'm going to have "33" proofread all of my papers.
PneumAg
We're not beating Bama until we recruit some elite linebackers and receivers. We can't match their speed on either side of the ball.
cc10106
Quick, someone defend him, TexAgs!
Aggieair
Besides being off with his scheduling, I see no problem with Leon's response. He pointed out that he and his team were being laughed at and didn't really escalate things with his response. Saying "cool story. We'll see how it goes." and then getting back to work is the right response.

Also I like this back and forth. We just need tk beat them and they could develop into our real rival.
Meximan
PneumAg said:

We're not beating Bama until we recruit some elite linebackers and receivers. We can't match their speed on either side of the ball.

Devon Achane says hi
WC94
AG
PneumAg said:

Ole Miss beat them twice in a row, we can beat them once a decade. We are due.
Rick Flex
AG
I like his confidence, but I'm not even sure he is going to be one the starting safeties. It's going to be hard to keep Antonio Johnson off the field.
cords12
This is the best thing we can hope for! Play that video all off-season of the media laughing at this. They are basically laughing at the Aggies chances of beating Bama. Use it to keep this team motivated EVERY DAY!
PneumAg
DimebagsGhost
AG
liberalag12 said:

I love it, but probably not the wisest thing to do. I think Jimbo is trying to quell the momentum with Sark at tu riding the Bama wave so it could be a smart move?? So confused- LOL...

What momentum at tu? They just hired him. Jimbo gets his guys. He isn't worried about horns
Ex-liberalag12
DimebagsGhost said:

liberalag12 said:

What momentum at tu? They just hired him. Jimbo gets his guys. He isn't worried about horns

Well, tu is now above us in recruiting and unfortunately doing very well. These recruits like Sark coming from Bama and he is making noise.
94chem
BoxingAg84 said:

via Instagram Stories

Your grammar teacher.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
DecadePlan
AG
cc10106 said:

Quick, someone defend him, TexAgs!

He needs defending?
Aggieair
We're still ahead of them in the '22 rankings and there's still 9 months left before the rankings really matter. Also they will still likely be embroiled in controversy over their alma mater and dueling bands once the season rolls around, which will be a bad look for the program.
Eddie Vedder
t.u.'s recruiting rankings have been fake news for as long as I can remember. Of course, a "liberalag" would buy into the fake narrative and base your world view on it.
DecadePlan
AG
I'm still a lot more interested in filling needs and finding the right player for your coaching style. Our only Heisman winner in my lifetime was a 3-star out of Kerrville.

This is why I like Jimbo so much - I think he's got a great eye for guys like that.
Divining Rod
liberalag12 said:

Well, tu is now above us in recruiting and unfortunately doing very well. These recruits like Sark coming from Bama and he is making noise.

lol. just like charlie had all that mo and talent, and just like tom had all that mo and talent, and now Steve has all that mo and talent....

sorry, lib.... what you AINT got is that SEC stamp of
"Controllata/e Garantia"
PneumAg
Meximan said:

PneumAg said:

Devon Achane says hi

One player? OH MAN, WE'RE TOTALLY GONNA KICK SABAN'S ASS NOW. They have a whole roster of WRs and DBs with speed comparable to Achane. We have nobody else. We aren't even close to them in terms of team speed.
MrProfit
AG
I'm on the fence with these kinds of things. I don't want to give that team even more motivation.... but LOVE the confidence.
rahb16
AG
That's a bit melodramatic don't you think? From all the spring reports it sounds like we're getting faster across the board. If you want to talk specifically WR/DB Demas/Chapman should both have an impact on offense and Jones/Johnson/One of the fish (Harmon or Chappell) for the defense.
Jimbo4win
AG
Was there this sort of off-season talk leading up to the 2013 season after finishing #5 in 2012?
PyriteAg
AG
Some of you guys are killjoys.

Ride the hype.
JoeAggie5
TheDraw
AG
IT PAID OFF FOR HIM COTTON!!!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
BoxingAg84 said:

via Instagram Stories

Amazeballs.
TexanJeff
AG
+1 on the bump
Win At Life
AG
Leon has the real fighting Irish in him.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.