Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

In golf?

7,522 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JoeAggie5
aggiebrad94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You know these two coaches are in on the bit. Either Saban told him to say it or Jimbo called him right after he did. The best thing for college football is to have a hero and villian.
Ag Tag
Quote:

The best thing for college football is to have a hero and villian.
Which is which?
InMyOffice
AG
Ag Tag said:

Quote:

The best thing for college football is to have a hero and villian.
Which is which?

We'll find out October 9th...
yell_on_6th st
AG
arontc09 said:

He called the Number 1 rankings, Alabama is the greatest football team of all time, they can't be beaten stuff rat poison. If he called social justice rat poison, he'd lose the team, or at least some of them. He actually participated in social justice demonstrations with the team, but he did it in an environment he had control over rather than a place where the situation might have devolved into something dangerous for his players.

Nah, it's rat poison.
jrbaggie
Smart play on Jimbo's part. 5 months from possibly the biggest game in ATM Football history and now every college football fan in the nation is aware of the shot fired across the bow of the USS SABAN and has put 10/9 on everybody's schedule. I think Jimbo knew exactly what he was doing here and believes the time has come to lay that challenge down.

"There's a new sheriff in town. And Reggie Hammond is his name. Y'all be cool.....right on!"
Meximan
Some of y'all's Midol is showing
MaroonStain
AG
hedge said:

It's moments like these I wish jimbo would just keep quiet

...or posts like this would cease...
"Thanks and Gig'em"
JoeAggie5
But we still talk about them to this day so not sure I understand what you're saying.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.