Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Isaiah

7,274 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Spyderman
WorkTogetherAgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jon Cocktosin
AG

Come on Isaiah...make 'em pay.
WC94
AgOutsideAustin
AG
That's no chip it's a big ass rock on his shoulder... motivation
VatoLocoAggie
Hell yeah, Isaiah!
Show them they're wrong! We believe in you. Show them the power of a fighting farmer! We got your back!
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
hunter2012
AG
Dude had 1000 yards with a broken toe. I have no idea why our RBs are always discounted.
fav13andac1)c
AG
FamilyForeverAgs said:

1000 yd rusher doesn't make a top-5 list that doesn't have a single 1000 yd rusher. Makes sense.

This publication also ranked our OL 40th in the nation. I think it's time to stop posting their anti-A&M nonsense.
sleepybeagle
aggiefan09
AG
Also left off Achane and Smith
Tamu_mgm
AG
He needs to be in the top 3 no doubt. Tank Bigsby though deserves every bit of that #1 ranking - he is going to be a huge problem in the SEC for the next 2 years.
500,000ags
AG
Isiah is going to have a tough time getting 20+ carries with Achane and LJ in the mix. Especially, if he comes back for his senior season.
TopoTacos
AG
fav13andac1)c said:

FamilyForeverAgs said:

1000 yd rusher doesn't make a top-5 list that doesn't have a single 1000 yd rusher. Makes sense.

This publication also ranked our OL 40th in the nation. I think it's time to stop posting their anti-A&M nonsense.

Is that our incoming OL or last years? If it's the former I could see them just spitting out a ranking based on returning production rankings or something...

Either way that doesn't excuse leaving off Spiller, he's getting solid Heisman odds for crying out loud.
agmag90
twitter
Anchorhold
We are going to have four new starters on the OL. Without seeing how they work together in this offense, at least in the spring game, the 40th ranking makes complete sense.
fav13andac1)c
AG
They posted it during the middle of the season; ranking of our current o-line. What was also weird was that we had one of the best rushing attacks and had a very low sack per dropback percentage at the time, making the ranking perplexing at the very least.

Edit: Found it.

https://www.pff.com/news/college-football-ranking-all-127-fbs-offensive-lines-through-cfb-week-13
jickyjack1
FamilyForeverAgs said:

How about those guy's blocking? If any of them is in Spiller's league, he's a dang fine blocker. And blocking matters. A lot.
jickyjack1
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
fav13andac1)c said:

They posted it during the middle of the season; ranking of our current o-line. What was also weird was that we had one of the best rushing attacks and had a very low sack per dropback percentage at the time, making the ranking perplexing at the very least.

Edit: Found it.

https://www.pff.com/news/college-football-ranking-all-127-fbs-offensive-lines-through-cfb-week-13
I'm not gonna give them a click, but maybe they were basing it on the individuals and their draft prospects and not on the O-Line as a whole. It'd be a horrible way to rank OL, but I've seen dumber things.
Jimbo4win
AG
Okay Twitter class..here is how you get clicks...spit out nonsense that p***** off a big fan base, sit back and enjoy!
Meximan
500,000ags said:

Isiah is going to have a tough time getting 20+ carries with Achane and LJ in the mix. Especially, if he comes back for his senior season.

Good thing he only needs 15 to make 120 yards!
azhector72
so the tu RB is off the list as well?

Does this guy watch football?
itsyourboypookie
500,000ags said:

They all get 20+ carries a game, we average 700 yards rushing a game, win natty with a defense that only plays 6 minutes a game
Sterling82
azhector72 said:

I believe it's on in the background while he's preparing tofu for lunch on the patio.
wangus12
AG
azhector72 said:

I figured the sip kid would be #1 based off his single game
akm91
AG
500,000ags said:

I wouldn't overlook Jackson at the RB position. I think we can safely say that Anais is going to play majority of his snaps as true WR.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
MaroonMachine
Spiller is a BEAST!! I can't wait to watch him make them eat some crow.
Spyderman
AG
He needs to get on the Demani work-out plan.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.