Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Trek Strategy Bacon and Sausage Promo - Up to 50% Off

1,378 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Trek Strategy
Trek Strategy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Howdy everyone! I'm an old sponsor, but this is my first time posting to the football forum. I was told you would be gentle...

I've got a new promotion this week on sausage and bacon! This one comes courtesy of my friends at Pederson's Natural Farms out of Hamilton, TX.

If you are new to my posts, I have a consulting firm that helps manufacturers with their eCommerce strategy and implementation. As a benefit, I will post here on Texags with some promotions from time to time to help increase sales and product reviews (hint, hint).

Here is how it works:
I'll post some products here along with a coupon, discount code or voucher that I've created just for Texags. I will share the details of the promotion with you, then you buy whatever you want. Please write a product review by giving your honest feedback about each product and please don't mention that you got a discount on the product. If you want, you can PM me if you want to share something that you don't want to put on the board. Also, if you share product videos or pictures by uploading them to Amazon, it would be much appreciated.

Promotion Details
This promotion lasts through March 10, but if you order before tomorrow at 11am, you are guaranteed 2-day shipping. There are coupons on every product on Amazon. Just clip the coupon and add to cart. Once in your cart, you'll notice another 20% off. You're probably saying, "That's magical, buddy!" Really, it's true. The other great thing is that you only pay the shipping fee once, no matter how many products you add to your cart. So try them all and you still only pay $20 shipping.

If you've never had a Pederson's product, you're going to love it. Super high-quality product that is really clean and healthy (Organic, Gluten Free, etc). All of their products are nitrite and nitrate free, no sugar added, no antibiotics ever. In other words, this meat is premium. If you are coming here expecting to find bacon for $2 per package, this promo is not for you!

Products and Coupons, Discounts, and One Shipping Fee per Order
Pederson's Farms No Sugar Added Starter Pack (5 Items) Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon, Uncured Kielbasa, Italian Ground Sausage, Spicy Ground Sausage & Mild Breakfast Sausage Links

Pederson's Farms Fully Cooked Spicy Breakfast Sausage Links (4 Pack) 9oz - No Sugar Added, Whole 30 Approved, Keto Paleo Diet Friendly, No Nitrates Nitrites, Gluten Free, Made in the US

Pederson's Farms Uncured Turkey Bacon (4 Pack) No Sugar Added 10 oz Whole 30 Approved, Keto Paleo Diet Friendly, No Nitrite Nitrate, Sugar Free Bacon, Made in the US

Pederson's Farms Old World Kielbasa Rope Sausage (4 Pack) Uncured No Sugar Added 14 oz Whole 30 Approved, Keto Paleo Diet Friendly, No Nitrates Nitrites, Gluten Free, Made in the US

Pederson's Farms Green Chili & Cheese Sausage Links (5 Pack) 12oz - No Sugar Added, Keto Paleo Diet Friendly, No Nitrates Nitrites, Gluten Free, Made in the US

FYI - the coupon for the Old World Sausage died, but it should be live on site in the next hour or so. (4:13pm)
Trek Strategy
Sponsor
AG
What do you guys think of the promo? Love it? Hate it? First time posting here so teach me! Thanks.
Colonel A. 1976
AG
Honest observation and comment.

I have bought some of Pederson's products at Central Market and online. If you are Whole 30 or Keto conscious it is a great product and you expect to pay more for that reason.
That being said, I went to amazon and placed a mock order, even with the 20% off ,the shipping price makes it more than I think most folks will spend, me included.

This is my honest opinion, which I believe you wanted...
Col. A 1976
Snap E Tom
I'm keto. I placed an order for the no sugar added starter pack. Not sure if it's just my distance, but shipping was $20, so the coupon definitely helps, thank you.

I did notice the Kielbasa has celery powder. Even though it's advertised as uncured, celery powder is nitrates. It's great that the other products don't have celery powder in them, though. The vast majority of "uncured" and "nitrate/nitrite free" products you see in stores still have celery powder, so they're basically lying. It's refreshing to see that Pederson is mostly not doing this scam.
ccard257
AG
any chance for the 10 pack of real (not turkey) bacon discount that you've had in the past?
Trek Strategy
Sponsor
AG
Colonel A. 1976 said:

Honest observation and comment.

I have bought some of Pederson's products at Central Market and online. If you are Whole 30 or Keto conscious it is a great product and you expect to pay more for that reason.
That being said, I went to amazon and placed a mock order, even with the 20% off ,the shipping price makes it more than I think most folks will spend, me included.

This is my honest opinion, which I believe you wanted...
I appreciate your take, thanks!
Trek Strategy
Sponsor
AG
ccard257 said:

any chance for the 10 pack of real (not turkey) bacon discount that you've had in the past?
Just for you, I'll put up a $30 coupon for a 10 pack. See below. Give it about an hour to go live and it will run through tomorrow.

https://www.amazon.com/Pedersons-Natural-Farms-Individual-Packages/dp/B07Y5GXMFR/ref=sr_1_28?crid=2LU1YNZ1PO1XL&dchild=1&keywords=bacon+no+sugar&qid=1614877798&s=grocery&sprefix=bacon+no+%2Cgrocery%2C170&sr=1-28

Trek Strategy
Sponsor
AG
This is just a reminder that there are a couple of days left on this promotion. Also, if you order early in the week, you get 2 day shipping. Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.