Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Josh Gordon joins Johnny Manziel on team in Atlanta

3,239 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by VatoLocoAggie
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30974864/troubled-receiver-josh-gordon-joins-johnny-manziel-team-atlanta-based-startup-league-owner-says

"The league suspended Gordon indefinitely in December 2019 for violations of its policies on substance abuse and performance-enhancing substances. That was Gordon's sixth suspension since the 2013 season and his fifth for some form of substance abuse, according to ESPN Stats & Information research"

It would be great to see them both rise from the ashes and leave their substance abuse problems in the past. I hope they find a positive role model in Atlanta and work their way back to greatness! I would love to see them on the Texans roster filling up stadiums!

Go Johnny Go!
bigblackag12
AG
Even if they lose they booze but i bet they told Josh trees for TDs
Krazykat
AG
Johnny who?
Texas Rooster
Losers!
Stat Monitor Repairman

Oh boy a Johnny thread! Texags Puritans assemble!
superunknown
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30974864/troubled-receiver-josh-gordon-joins-johnny-manziel-team-atlanta-based-startup-league-owner-says

"The league suspended Gordon indefinitely in December 2019 for violations of its policies on substance abuse and performance-enhancing substances. That was Gordon's sixth suspension since the 2013 season and his fifth for some form of substance abuse, according to ESPN Stats & Information research"

It would be great to see them both rise from the ashes and leave their substance abuse problems in the past. I hope they find a positive role model in Atlanta and work their way back to greatness! I would love to see them on the Texans roster filling up stadiums!

Go Johnny Go!

6th suspension in 8 years, surely he's learned his lesson this time. And Johnny is the perfect guy to lead him back to sobriety.
Snap E Tom
Wrangler said:

Johnny who?
Johnny Your Mamma
VatoLocoAggie
#dreamteam
#fantasyfootballstuds
#touchdownpasses
#quicksix

These two are gonna kill. Any bets they break 100 points in a game?
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
Grinder
TopoTacos
AG
Always feel really sad for guys who obviously needed more help than they got (for whatever reason). Two young guys who had every ability to play on Sundays, otherwise.

Hope that they can keep this FCF thing going for a while, it's been a fun little offseason league so far.
buppy
Whole lotta smoke
MarathonAg12
VatoLocoAggie
MarathonAg12 said:

Boom. Mic drop.
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.