Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

tu new staff selling bama for all it's worth.

10,495 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LB12Diamond
NathanChristie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The sips ain't beating OU unless they recruit some 5'8" mma guys.
All_In_Ags
ashley
Why not,I think it's a good idea.
LB12Diamond
AG
The new staff and boosters are more like giving or throwing $$ at recruits right now instead of selling BAMA. They are desperate so not too concerned and doing all they can to start some recruiting momentum for Sark. They got all those recruits real fast for a reason folks. Luckily commitments as we all know are not binding so I have no doubt they will lose some guys next fall that actually want to go to a proven winner.
Slyfox07
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Quote:

High risk high reward for them.

I think it's the other way around. He will have better talent and assistants than most of the conference. I just dont think he catches ou, and that gets him fired after 5-6 years of near misses.

ETA: and he is good enough not to lose 1-3/year to inferior teams.

All gas no breaks!
Agsuffering@bulaw
Alot of programs spit out recruiting slogans like that. Anyone decent knows there is a time to tap the brakes. Sark would never choke a 34 point lead to UCLA, even if winning meant tapping the brakes.
jenks
AG
Oh they will continue to recruit well but in short bursts with new coaches. When they get the right coach then we'll be in trouble. It's not Sark.
AGDAD14
More than likely, because of the SEC competitiveness along with the weakness of the Big 12, the horns will win a conference championship (and be in the playoffs) before the Fightin' Texas Aggies win the SEC West.

Like it or not... this will hurt recruiting and make things extremely more difficult on Jimbo. Even a tu team with a single loss to a SEC team will make the playoffs more times than not.

Bottom line... Texas Aggies have less room for error. That's just the way the cookie crumbles. (We just experienced it this past year!)

BTHO tu forever!!!
LB12Diamond
AG
Hmm, so they couldn't do it it when we were middle of the road. But they are going to do it now when we are doing well. Not holding my breath on that one.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.