Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Daniels leaving

9,354 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 4
aggiemilkman4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Daniels getting out of his NLI because of Ish left!!!
Rick Flex
AG
Bad news on Fridays
TAMU74
AG
aggiemilkman4 said:

Daniels getting out of his NLI because of Ish left!!!
Is this based on fact or speculation?
98WFSCAG
AG
Posted quite a few places. Ish went to Miami and that was his guy.

This one really sucks. Realllllyyyy liked this guy
AggieRinger
AG
Can somebody please say how many ****ing stars this guy had so I know how to react to this?

AggieRinger said:

Can somebody please say how many ****ing stars this guy had so I know how to react to this?
High 4 star. No one knows how he would have panned out but he was the best player in Oklahoma according to the folks that do the rankings. To leave over a recruiter leaving is IMO a bit petty... life moves on for everyone involved.
lil_frog8
AG
How many spots does that leave us with for '21 recruiting? By my calculations I'd say 2, but that is with the expected gray and blue shirts of Garza and Crownover. If we sign them as this class we could be done and have a full 25 for the '22 cycle.
Mike Elko
AG
Okie Lite. Interesting (and dumb) choice.
Z Team
AG
Okie Lite went from not considered to the winner of the prize after singing NLI with the Ags. Smells fishy to me.
Jawbreaker
inch05
AG
does suck, but i do like that Jimbo is running a ship where if you want to be here, you're going to be expected to work your butt off and support the team and if you don't, then you can freely leave.
Digital_Java
AG
Sorry to see this, but I work with an ex-ND cornerback who played with Bobby Taylor Sr. and we are going to be just fine (regardless of what the recruiting ranking services claim the differences are)..

Taylor is electric and can play any position in the secondary along w/punt and kick return.

AWP 97
AG
So you work with someone that played with a recruits dad and therefore your assessment is the recruit is good? Interesting!

Do you work with anyone that played with Conner Weigman's dad? I'm anxious to get your full scouting report on him.
Texas Rooster
Good
alamogeorge
AG
AWP 97 said:

So you work with someone that played with a recruits dad and therefore your assessment is the recruit is good? Interesting!

Do you work with anyone that played with Conner Weigman's dad? I'm anxious to get your full scouting report on him.
You think you got him but you didn't.
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
Digital_Java
AG
Quote:

AWP 97 said:

Excellent non sequitur...thanks leg-humper! I'll go try to reclaim my composure now that you have set me straight. Okay that took 1-second.

Let's try to unpack this...so how would a former team mate of an All-American and All-Pro know anything about the son of that recruit? Hmm...

Who do you actually know on a personal level regardless of credentials and do you go around telling those same people about the diminished value placed on the information they impart back to you related to their profession or subject-matter expertise?

DallasAg 94
VatoLocoAggie
We cooled on him.
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
Divining Rod
Digital_Java said:

Quote:

AWP 97 said:

Excellent non sequitur...thanks leg-humper! I'll go try to reclaim my composure now that you have set me straight. Okay that took 1-second.

Let's try to unpack this...so how would a former team mate of an All-American and All-Pro know anything about the son of that recruit? Hmm...

Who do you actually know on a personal level regardless of credentials and do you go around telling those same people about the diminished value placed on the information they impart back to you related to their profession or subject-matter expertise?

in all fairness, NONE of what you said indicated how you know how good Taylor is going to be. All he did was respond to the information you provided- NONE of which was directly related to the recruit.

Tell us hiw good his dad was, so you think he's going ro be the same. Or tell us what your friend says about his son. Or tell us what you have personally seen
of jr. But dont just tell us you played with his dad so we're going to be fine.

Even your little retort did nothing to improve your first point. You asked the relevant question yourslef, and then didnt even answer it.
Stoopkid
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

Okie Lite. Interesting (and dumb) choice.

Nah, he just needed 2 months to forget how badly Ok St underachieved with what may have been their most talented team under Gundy.
AG
Digital_Java said:

Sorry to see this, but I work with an ex-ND cornerback who played with Bobby Taylor Sr. and we are going to be just fine (regardless of what the recruiting ranking services claim the differences are)..

Taylor is electric and can play any position in the secondary along w/punt and kick return.

I know a guy that used to bake bread for a living, at one of the larger artisan bakeries in NYC.

It sucks to lose Daniels, but trust me when I tell you this... doing a gainer off the high dive won't be a problem.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.