Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

#1 player in Tx for 2023 just committed to sips

12,081 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Vinny
Z Team
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
With rb's often playing quicker than OL why would any rb recruit commit to run behind that line.

Impressed by Sarks ability to sell bama OL to tx kids.
vander54
S
This is one to keep an eye on. A lot 9f people do not expect this to stick
World's worst proofreader
aggieclay
Oki doke.
aggieclay
tu is running on hype right now. players are excited that there's hope. it'll all go down the crapper once the season starts again.
rgag12
AG
Oh noes
merch
In that pathetic conference Texas should be able to sleep walk to 9-3. They play only 1 team in big XII that has more talent than they do.
greg.w.h
AG
It's easier to be a big fish in a small pond. It's easier to make the NFL competing against the SEC. But RBs have a somewhat limited shelf life unless traditional oversized SEC tailbacks that look exactly like Robert Newhouse...
Bachelor99
AG
the sips must have a good RB coach....they are stockpiling some top RB talent....they got 5 star bijan in 2020....not sure who they got in 2021....the #1 RB in TX in blue in 2022 and now the #1 RB in TX for 2023....that is not bad for the sippies!
Bill Superman
AG
Sip don't even run the football. Makes no sense.
Agsuffering@bulaw
'22's best prospect worked out so well
Heisenberg01
AG
Got to give Sark credit, he is selling these kids hard and they are eating it up. Not a good sign that they've picked up serious momentum with a number of in state recruits. Hopefully, most of these kids hold off on a commitment till the season.

I can see tu getting humbled again in the early going's. This time by Louisiana and Arkansas. That would certainly take the shine off again.
Jimbo4win
AG
So we're talking about a 10th grader?
infinity ag
Heisenberg01 said:

Got to give Sark credit, he is selling these kids hard and they are eating it up. Not a good sign that they've picked up serious momentum with a number of in state recruits. Hopefully, most of these kids hold off on a commitment till the season.

I can see tu getting humbled again in the early going's. This time by Louisiana and Arkansas. That would certainly take the shine off again.

OH MI GAWD WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!
Al Bula
AG
Must suck to be obsessed with both high school kids and UT-Austin.
vander54
S
He's our top target for RB. As a matter of fact we haven't pushed hard for anyone in 22 because we are focused on Owens
levypantsEOY
vander54 said:

Where do you find these "people?" While it is still very early Black Unicorn is off the board to sippy. I have read nothing that says the recruitment is still open (though in 2021 is any recruitment really ever over?).
My point is you 1000% made up the "a lot of people " BS.
VatoLocoAggie
He would decommit if we wanted him.
He won't sign with the Sips. Book it.
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
Bogey1996
With the LJ signing, not too concerned about Blue commitment, but this one hurt.
inconvenient truth
The pole assassin already paying off.
Meximan
Got Jimbo, don't care
Tegridy
Zach Evans 2.0
levypantsEOY
Tegridy said:

Zach Evans 2.0

That's an even worse take than Vato's "if we wanted him, we'd have him" line.
Grinder
Texker
AG
Cool. I wonder who his HC will be.
vander54
S
levypantsEOY said:

vander54 said:

Where do you find these "people?" While it is still very early Black Unicorn is off the board to sippy. I have read nothing that says the recruitment is still open (though in 2021 is any recruitment really ever over?).
My point is you 1000% made up the "a lot of people " BS.

No I didn't. But you should be happy for now. Your sips got a good one, for now.
CoachtobeNamed$$$
Bogey1996 said:

With the LJ signing, not too concerned about Blue commitment, but this one hurt.
Right there with you. He's the guy I wanted.
Sterling82
I'm not sure how a 23 commitment to someone else "hurts". For now, the sips are picking up some good players. It doesn't matter for us as long as we also get good players, which we have done and will continue to do.
AsburyAg
AG
Texker said:

Cool. I wonder who his HC will be.

That's funny, right there.
TX_Aggie37
AG
I would rather him go to Texas than Alabama or LSU. Still a long time before signing day for that class, too.
Charlie Murphy
Wait until he sees a few losses to Iowa State and we continue to stay at the top of the SEC in rush yards.
Macarthur
Pretty understandable that they are having some momentum. Aggies just need to keep doing what they are doing and WIN. The rest will take care of itself.

Aggie Rick
AG
General Fisher gets who he wants when he wants. He is the single greatest recruiting factor in Texas.

Take it to the bank The Black Unicorn will be leaving hoof marks all over Kyle Field and droppings all over Austin.

Whoop whoop!
@Aggie_Rick
Macarthur
The other variable here is that A&M has been killing it in the trenches. tu's OL recruiting has been very mediocre. It's not going to matter if they get Adrian Peterson in his prime if they don't get better up front.
infinity ag
Bogey1996 said:

Nut up man. These are just some kids.
DayAg!
S
Relax guys, they still have an upcoming season. Thats when everything will be revealed.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.