Story Poster
Texas A&M Football Recruiting

2022 Clear Springs wide receiver Noah Thomas commits to Texas A&M

February 17, 2021

The Aggies have received a verbal commitment today from Clear Springs wide receiver Noah Thomas‍. The 6-foot-5, 195-pounder has been one of the fastest rising prospects in Texas so far this off-season.

There may not be a more ‘stock-up’ wide receiver in the country right now than Noah Thomas. The League City native has seen offers pour in since finishing off an outstanding junior season. However, there was one that stood out amongst the rest, and today, he decided to take up Jimbo Fisher & Co. on their offer and join Texas A&M’s 2022 commit class.

Thomas is a unique blend of size and fluidity. He’s mercurial in his route running and shows an exceptional catch radius with extremely soft hands. He also possesses great leaping ability and body control to cause problems for defenders down the field. A great student, Thomas’s intelligence in the classroom also comes out on tape in his ability to read coverages and find open areas. You can check out his highlights below.

The addition of Thomas continues the Aggies' strong run in the greater Houston area. He joins Katy’s Malick Sylla‍, the Dickinson duo of Donovan Green‍ and PJ Williams‍ and Bridgeland’s Conner Weigman‍ as the fifth Houstonian to join the class. He chose A&M over offers from Penn State, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, Tennessee, South Carolina, Arkansas and many others.

More Coverage

Ryan Brauninger spoke to Thomas about his decision.

The TexAgs Recruiting team discussed what Thomas brings to A&M’s 2022 class.

Discussion from...

2022 Clear Springs wide receiver Noah Thomas commits to Texas A&M

18,768 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Atreides Ornithopter
AgCWby90CS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whoop!!!
CWby '90
AGZ76
AG
Whoop!
6'5", Mond could have used that kind of height in a target.

Welcome to Aggieland, Noah!
EKG1996
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Showing the CFP committee how to make a college selection.
sleepybeagle
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Well, now that he has committed to us, he will be stuck at a 3 star rating.
Macarthur
The fact that this kid is a 3* is a joke. I know it's been said several times, but it looks like watching a 17 year old Mike Evans. Even some of his subtle mannerisms are just a dead ringer.
mcag83
AG
TexasLeaguer
AG
Jimbo and Co is crushing the Dickinson/League City area this year. Three of our commits are from the Clear Lake area.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Jimbo we're not worthy....
S.A. Aggie
AG
Welcome Home!!!! Gig'em Aggie!
agent-maroon
AG
Yards after catch - he has them!

Welcome to Aggieland!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BeastmodeAg
AG
6'5" and runs track? Yes!
TAM85
Welcome and gig 'em!
Dolemite
AG
His agility for someone of his height is pretty remarkable.
whatthehey78
AG
Whoop X 2
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Anyone who thinks this kid is a 3 star after watching his highlight film needs to put the crack pipe down.
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

Anyone who thinks this kid is a 3 star after watching his highlight film needs to put the crack pipe down.

"Just watch the tape. That guy is criminally underrated!"
TMartin
Anybody know about the Clear Springs QB?
Bonfire1996
AG
Tee Higgins went to my alma mater high school so I watched him a lot. This guy is his clone. Tee was five stars top 25 in America.
dcg4403
AG
Another steal for the Ags! Love the comment that he will now remain a 3 star. Probably so but screw em! Love having top 10 classes....top 5 even better. But at the end of the day, as long as Jimbo's staff signs their top priorities, the recruiting rankings are simply icing on the cake. This kid is a perfect example. 5-star potential with a 3-star rating.
dcg4403
AG
My bad...ignore.
#60&FLW
He doesn't look like only a 3-Star WR. Look at his quickness off the line, his ability to outrun the coverage, his YAC, and even his blocking! He's the real deal! Jimbo, you are definitely earning your money now.
AWP 97
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

Tee Higgins went to my alma mater high school so I watched him a lot. This guy is his clone. Tee was five stars top 25 in America.
How does a kid from Oak Ridge, TN end up at A&M? Also, did you ever meet the Oak Ridge Boys?
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
AWP 97 said:

Bonfire1996 said:

How does a kid from Oak Ridge, TN end up at A&M? Also, did you ever meet the Oak Ridge Boys?
The sliver of east Texas extends WAY east as well. probably to the Atlantic.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.