Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

tu picks up #2 QB

30,297 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Swagmanag
Z Team
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Numbers site has article about how this could backfire as Maalik has only thrown 50 passes in a backup role and Sark essentially spurns the local qb talent in state who may well be much better players as they are much more accomplished and experienced.

How is the 2nd best qb in the nation a player who was a backup his sophomore year and has only thrown 50 passes. You would think he would be a potential riser in rankings but not already at the top of the mountain.
levypantsEOY
Well yeah that's all well and good except Jimbo did offer him, so obviously there is something there...
JPAggie2010
AG
If he is #2 and a 5 star... who is/was starting ahead of him on his HS team? By proxy, should be a 5 star too right?
Slyfox07
AG
NathanChristie said:

Just read about this. How in the world is he #2? A 5 star??

I know California didn't play last fall, but he has zero varsity starts, 28/61 for 314 in is career. 0-2 TD-int
LMAO
Slyfox07
AG
JPAggie2010 said:

If he is #2 and a 5 star... who is/was starting ahead of him on his HS team? By proxy, should be a 5 star too right?
Lol. yes.

and Jarrod Johnson is a first round pick by proxy as well.
Z Team
AG
I'm confused about his performance as well at the recent 7on7 event. It says that his team got bounced early but he threw touchdown passes on every drive. Throwing more touchdowns than incompletions. How do you lose if you lead your team to touchdowns on every possession?

He was the "alpha dog" yet his team lost early. Weird to me.
akm91
AG
Z Team said:

I'm confused about his performance as well at the recent 7on7 event. It says that his team got bounced early but he threw touchdown passes on every drive. Throwing more touchdowns than incompletions. How do you lose if you lead your team to touchdowns on every possession?

He was the "alpha dog" yet his team lost early. Weird to me.
How many TD's did he throw to the other team?
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Tamuco99
BubbaRyan said:

Missing on Jaydon Blue is not a bad thing. I will leave it at that.

This guy knows a thing or two...
NowhereMan
All horn no beef
mm42
Anybody know the actual reason Jaydon Blue opted out. I would like to hear the rest of the story.
monarch
S
He played this past spring, no?
Peace for Ukraine!
woodlees
AG
Trollin, trollin, trollin, keep those doggies trollin, rawhide......
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
pointer74
We should care

It's stupid not too

We recruits the same players and if they are more successful then we don't win

Period!

Yes do care
DamnGood86
AG
pointer74 said:

We should care

You go ahead. I don't care.
AR Ag
AG
If we miss out on a recruit that they get then I just assume they weren't tough enough to play in the SEC and wanted to get told how great they are while they barely scratch out wins against Baylor.

Players know by now where the real football is played. If they aren't cut out for it, fine by me.
Phoenix1
Let's see how many recruits Sark lands after they get their arses rolled by Louisiana Ragun Cajuns & the little piggies to start the season.
Batty
So on the same day Conner Weigman commits to the Good Guy, the Aggies supposedly offer Maalik Murphy? I don't buy it.
terata
AG
"I know I know we don't care.."

Right. We are obsessed with tu and will remain so.
Human beings understand reason compassion and dignity. Predators understand strength.
levypantsEOY
terata said:

Do you even zoo, bro? So many guys here don't care. AT ALL. Like 0% and they will scream about how little they care about the sips until the end of the earth. They could write books about how little they care...
yell_on_6th st
AG
levypantsEOY said:

terata said:

Do you even zoo, bro? So many guys here don't care. AT ALL. Like 0% and they will scream about how little they care about the sips until the end of the earth. They could write books about how little they care...

Says the sip dewsh nozzle.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
levypantsEOY said:

terata said:

Are you still pretending to not be a horn?
BubbaRyan
Swagmanag

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.