Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

Post Game Wrap: No. 5 Texas A&M 41, No. 13 North Carolina 27

January 3, 2021

The Aggies are Orange Bowl champions after they defeated North Carolina, 41-27, on Saturday night at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens. Following the win, Billy Liucci, Brandon Leone, Jamie McCoy and Gabe Bock reacted to Texas A&M's monumental victory.

MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Higginbotham is your single source solution for all Business Insurance, Employee Benefits, and Bonds, with the strength to meet all your insurance needs and the year-round service and team you can trust. Give the local Higginbotham Team a call @ 979-871-3162 or visit www.higginbotham.net.

Higginbotham – global reach, local touch, single source – and proud partner of TexAgs.

Discussion from...

Post Game Wrap: No. 5 Texas A&M 41, No. 13 North Carolina 27

12,480 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CoachK 618
el_guapo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks again for the commentary, guys. Post game shows have been fun this year . Can't wait for more to follow. Aggie football future has never been brighter!
The Agly Duckling
Maybe the best Post-Game Wrap . . . EVER!!! You guys are awesome. I love the commentary and I love how much you love our University. Gig 'em, always.
aggiedaddie
Thanks, gentlemen! Great job of making a big win even bigger. Really enjoyed all the commentary.
CoachK 618
I see Antonio Johnson & Jaylen Jones having a bug year next year
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.