Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*******It's Gameday*******

1,864 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by JimboKearn
Wearetheaggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't have an Auburn neighbor soooo I broke into the local zoo early this morning and had a staring contest with their Golden Eagle. He blinked first. Tackled security guard and tied him up just out of reach of the Tigers.

It's MF Gameday folks.
Born Maroon
MarathonAg12
ARMY77
EllisCoAg
AG
Started drinking mimosas with breakfast because it is GAMEDAY muther truckers
OldArmyAggie94
King
AG
Auburn is stupid. They have two mascots!
HossAg
AG
WAKE THE **** UP
zephyr88
Leander - Ag
Vepp
Muy
AG
I feel like I know more Auburn grads than I should. Eff them all today!
Cancelled
AG
These threads used to explode. This place is dying.
UrbanDecay
AG
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
Hey...so.. um
Yeah, no one has bbq'd their neighbors family pet because they named it war eagle? No one has taken out the garbage and not waved back to their auburn neighbor? No one has drilled small holes in their coworkers boat because they once vacationed somewhere in Alabama?

What happened to the zoo?
XXXVII
College Gameday is sheeting on tu right now.

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO TO THEM AGS.
Racer X
mcag83
AG
I went to Walgreens and threw all the auburn hair color on the floor.
Like anyone can even know that.
eb93
AG
Bring. Mot. Hat.
TxSquarebody
aggie orbitalwelder
pdc093
mcag83 said:

I went to Walgreens and threw all the auburn hair color on the floor.

Charlie 31
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
alamogeorge
AG
I had two dreams this week. In the first one, I was choking but it was only a partial blockage and I could still breath. That was obviously the LSU game. The second, I was watching us absolutely crush Auburn on mother ****ing game day because that's what we're gonna do!
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
aggie67,74&76
TexasAggie81
Propag said:

Don't have an Auburn neighbor soooo I broke into the local zoo early this morning and had a staring contest with their Golden Eagle. He blinked first. Tackled security guard and tied him up just out of reach of the Tigers.

It's MF Gameday folks.

And we're STILL having to endure the bogus "story" about Vanderbilt's female kicker ... who made absolutely no motion down field to make sure the receiving team's player was tackled, but immediately turned toward the Vanderbilt bench and started walking off the field ... on every ESPN-owned network and on Fox. Ugh !!!
TexasAggie81
Muy said:

I feel like I know more Auburn grads than I should. Eff them all today!

Lots of them in Houston, where they find jobs.
padreislandagfan
Drop your c#?ks and grab your socks !!!!
It's game day mofos
Mark Feldspar
SgtBarbarossa
I bought an eagle and a tiger from an undisclosed location in Oklahoma three years ago. Since then I've kept them in my shed, hot-boxing them in goat-weed incense and blaring Barry White on loop at -10Hz. Last spring, the miracle of sweaty, feathery, furry copulation yielded a single batch of 3 tiger-eagle hybrid griffin eggs... T&P to their mother, who was ripped in twain during coitus.

One egg, named Horse-Collar, was consumed before hatching, balut style, to represent our season hopes that were crushed before fully developing in 2013. The second egg, named Bo, was used to replicate the Wrecking Crew goal-line stand of the '86 Cotton Bowl and thrown at a brick wall.

But the third crime against nature... he would have the greatest honor of all. I shoved the egg down the tiger's throat to incubate and let him hatch via patri****y, growing big and strong on the intestines of his own father. Finally he spring fourth from the tiger's belly, born in blood, screeching with the voice of its mother and clawing gristle from its path with the claws of his father... Malzahn the Tiger-Griffin had arrived.

I raised him as my own, feeding him an offering of every team we played... chicken for the USCe, the neighbors dog for Miss St, seamen for Vandy (not mine), bacon for Arky etc. until he reached full size. I poured my soul, sweat, and blood into his upbringing to ensure he was the perfect offering.

Then this morning I got into a 3-point stance our o-line would be proud of and body-checked him into a kiln, roasting him alive before tearing his warm, wet heart from his rib cage and eating it with a side of griffin steak 'n wings cause it's MOTHER F***ING GAMEDAY
TexasAggie81
Block 9. Damn.
JimboKearn
dude wtf did I just read
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.